Chapter 3: If You're Feeling Down, I Can Feel You Up

Max's POV:-

"Are you looking for your bow?"

Sam lifts her head confused, registers it's me and crafts her face into a glare. "What do you want?" she scowls.

"Me? Nothing," I shrug. I was actually going to my class, and saw her wandering in the hallway. "I was just being the nice guy, that I am, and thought I'll help you look for your bow."

"My bow?" 

"Yes. Your blue bow, that will go with your blue frock," I answer seriously. She blinks.

"It's not a frock!" she says angrily. "It's a summer dress, you... you..."

"Beautiful idiot?" I offer. She closes her eyes and pinches her nose, as if counting to ten. I lean against the wall, enjoying the show. She did look cute though. Her cotton dress stopped at her thighs, giving me an excellent view of her smooth legs. And me being a pig, I obviously ogled at them.

"Didn't I tell you, to not cross paths with me?" she says, sounding much calmer. 

"C'mon Trolley. We obviously have more history than that, to just ignore each other. You damaged my shoulders, remember? And till now, you didn't even have the courtesy to ask me if I was fine. But look, I'm not holding it against you. Do you know why?"

"Lemme guess. Because you are a nice guy," she says blankly.

"Exactly," I beam at her. She sighs and shakes her head muttering something like, "God save this world." 

My eyes go to a girl going into one of the classes. I let out a soft whistle, on seeing her booty shorts. Sam was kneeling on the ground, picking up what looked like an earring.

"Hey Trols, which room are you in?"

"Why?" she asks scared. 

"Is it that class?" I point at the room, the girl from before, disappeared into. She looks and stiffens. "No.." her voice quivers.

"Sweetheart, you are a terrible liar," I admonish, and put a hand around her shoulders, walking towards her class. "That's cause, I never had to bear false witness in front of the jury," she mutters, walking swiftly to match my pace.

"If I were a judge, I'd sentence you to my bed," I mutter back, making her poke my side and slap away my arm. I spot the hot chic, sitting among many other girls. And there were so many girls, that I couldn't find any empty seat near her. 

College life is not easy..

"Well... Your class is pretty. I'll get going," I say to Sam. She stops me by holding my hand. "You can't do that," she says urgently. "The lecturer is here. Look," she motions to the lady who catwalks into the class. 

"Wow," I gasp. "You got the sexy teacher. I'm so jealous," I say to Sam. She rolls her eyes, "No you rotten egg. She is very strict, and doesn't allow any indiscipline."

"She's strict too?!" I gush, walking with her towards the seats. "She sounding more and more, like every guy's fantasy," I smirk. She gives me a disgusted look and makes me go in first. Our college had the long row system, i.e. one long joint desk and separate chairs. Arranged like the movie theater arrangement, in levels. 

"Okay class," the teachers announces.

"She got a sexy voice too!" I whisper to Sam, who sharply pinches me. A group of guys enter the class, making the teacher pause. She glares at them, and dismisses them with a flick of her wrist. They hurriedly scatter across the room, looking for seats. Some of them sit in our empty row.