𝘰𝘯𝘻𝘦

| disney ; chapter eleven |

› ashton

"so, yeah, um, i—," i stuttered as cindy furrowed her eyebrows, trying to infer what i was trying to say.

"ash, what is it?" cindy giggled.

"how would you like to go on a date with me?" i muttered under my breath, barely making her understand what i said.

"i would love to," she smiled.

what? did she just? oh my god.

"are you serious?" my eyes widening even more. "i mean, cool,"

this cannot be happening in real life. i, ashton fletcher irwin, mophead, giggly drummer, am going on a date with a goddess. give yourself a pat on the back, ash.

+

"guys! i have a date with aurora tonight!" michael screamed as he ran around our hotel room.

"you go, mikey!" luke and calum cheered.

"well, not to brag but, i, the ashton irwin, am going on a date with cindy tonight," i smirked. the boys had their jaws on the floor.

"never thought you'd make a move on her this early," michael remarked, patting me on my back. see, i deserve a pat on the back.

"oi calum, when are you gonna ask your girl out?" michael teased.

"i don't know," he sighed. "i mean, i really like her but i don't know how to, you know, make a move?"

"you'll know it soon. don't rush it," i replied.

"words of wisdom from ashton irwin," luke chuckled, waving his arms in the air as if there is a sparkly floating banner with my name on it.

"how about you, luke? have you asked belle out?" i smirked. i'm certain that they haven't gone to an actual proper date but i know that they've been seeing each other often.

"yeah, you win," he rolles his eyes. "i haven't asked her out yet,"

"but hey!" michael chirped, his eyes sparkling as if he has a great idea. "we can soon date them and that'll be cool because we're best mates and they're best girl-version of mates. isn't that cool?"

"yeah, that's cool," calum and luke agreed.

"yeah, it is," i whispered.

let's just hope that this wouldn't affect us in a way we wouldn't like.

———————————————————————

guys 5sos is in japan and they're like hours away from me i crie

anyhow, i'm slowly drifting into my plan for this story so you'll probs get more updates

and oh, i'm not going to write ashton and cindy's date bc i suck at lovey-dovey shít

shAMELESS ADVERTISEMENT WOO guys pls read gravity and tell me what you think of it

that's about it for this chapter amd soz for the long(ish) author's note bye noW