𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘻𝘦

| disney ; chapter twelve |

› ashton

a week after we have been talking about asking the girls on a double double date, i can say we've been pretty great — especially luke and michael.

all week long, they've been telling stories about how they went on a picnic lunch date or how we both dyed our hair together. they sound like smitten, 13-year-old school girls.

"hey, ash?" luke called. "michael and i are probably going to be late for tonight's meeting."

"why? gonna have your little muke night?" i chuckled, wiggling my eyebrows.

"no, you idiot," he laughed. "michael set us up on a double date. him and aurora, bella and i. "

"why are you even telling me this?" i raised my brows.

"because, we need someone to tell matt that we'd be late," he answered as if i were supposed to know this already.

"well then, whatever," i shrugged.

+

the rest of the day mainly consisted either of calum's nakedness or my complaints on how boring it is. you can't blame me, it really was boring.

luke and michael left hours earlier before their double dinner date.

after a few minutes of staring into space and trying to examine particles with my naked eye, my phone vibrated against my lap. i quickly answered it without having a quick glance at it.

"hello?"

"ashton, yes, finally, someone answered," i heard matt sigh on the other line. "dinner meeting was moved earlier. all of you needs to get your āsses here by six sharp."

"but-"

"no but's. management has some important things to say that i have no idea of. we all need to be there," matt explained.

"okay," i ended the call. how the fūck will i tell the management that my delinquent bandmates have other priorities?

+

"hi, good evening," i shook hands with the masterminds behind our music careers.

fancy tables, fancy lights, fancy meals, fancy people — nobody told me to dress a little more than normal. i'm wearing a ripped slipknot tee, for fūck's sake. mental thanks to calum for insisting that i wear a jacket before we go.

"so, where are the others?"

"well, here's calum," i nervously chuckled.

"and?"

"uhm, luke and michael had some plans. tonight. with some friends." i grinned nervously.

"well, tell them to start cancelling whatever plans they have because you're going to be busy these next few days," mr. almost-bald-head reprimanded. "who are these friends they're seeing tonight?"

"the girls from the orphanage we're doing charity shows for," i explained while chewing some of the baby back ribs that they served. i could get used to fancy food.

"and we don't know a single thing about these charity shows you're talking about?" he raised his eyebrows in an interrogative manner.

"these are just small jammings out on the street, sir," calum added.

"you do know the consequences that you could get because of these reckless decisions, right?" he snapped at calum who remained silent throughout the rest of the dinner.

damn, this old bald-head.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

hi hello we got some old sassy baldhead here

so, a lot has happened before i actually had an (bad) idea for this chapter kCA, SLIME, WILAY PERFORMANCE, IHEART RADIO, RED AND BLACK OUTFITS,,,!!