𝘴𝘪𝘹

| disney ; chapter six |

calum

michael and i spent half of the day out on the park. he spent his other half playing games either on his phone or on his laptop. and oh, he's the worst league player ever.

while, michael was busy yelling profanities everytime his health and mana would decrease, i, on the other hand, was bored to death.

why don't you just talk to ashton or luke? well, they had some good ol' lashton time and went to the mall which leaves me all alone. wow, such a happy life.

i groaned and snatched my phone from the bedside table. i opened the twitter app but tweeted nothing.

i tapped on my notifications and scrolled through them. i have concluded that there three types of people in our fandom:

#1: the emotionals [i just wanted to let you know that we're all proud of you]

#2: the desperates [calum hood from 5sos, hope you had a good day, follow me? ily x1782]

#3: the perverts [fuck me right in the pussy]

i sighed and tweeted a quick hi and watched as my notifications blow up even more. i followed a few and received a few complaints asking why they didn't get a follow. next time, maybe.

i shut my phone and placed it back on the bedside table. i turned the tv on, with hopes of finding a really good show to kill boredom.

"why does my life have to be so boring?" i shouted, earning a shut up, fuck you kind of response from michael.

•°•°•°

"so, how was your malum day-out?" ashton cheered as soon as he entered the house.

"i'm bored," i groaned. "how was your lashton date?"

"it's not a date," luke cringed. "no homo."

"oh!" ashton clapped. "calum be jelly, we stopped by the orphanage." he smirked and i immediately stood up and chased him.

"i told you not to tell him!" luke laughed.

"what's happening?" michael removed his headphones.

"we stopped by the orphanage this afternoon,"

"you could've told us!" michael and i shouted in sync.

"jinx," michael smirked.

"but seriously, you could've just told us," i frowned.

"but i'm always too late, i'm always too late,"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

wey hey bc dOUBLE UPDATE :-)

i'm not kidding when i wrote that michael is the worst league player ever [probably not the worst but he's a really bad player hA]

i know league bc i play league shuT up [i still love michael okAY]

don't forget to vote you gorgeous potatoes :-)