𝘥𝘪𝘹-𝘴𝘦𝘱𝘵

| disney ; chapter seventeen |

» luke

"how'd the meet-up go?" ashton asked as soon as we reached our doorstep. he look a whole lot calmer compared to last night.

"turns out 'mad matt' was an act. he was just scared of the big business guys," i shrugged.

"so, he's not really mad?" he asked and i nodded in agreement. "i thought we were in big trouble."

"no, we're not so we gotta get our chill back," i chuckled. "though, we have a busy week ahead."

"i can't wait for the tour to start," ashton chimed. "where's michael?"

"stopped by the orphanage to check on his girlfriend," i answered as i mindlessly scroll through twitter.

"oh, oka- wait! girlfriend?" ashton asked with wide eyes.

"didn't he tell you?" i asked.

"no," he answered with furrowed eyebrows. "when did they become a thing?"

"i think mikey asked her to be his girlfriend last week," i slowly spoke because one, i have a gut feeling that this isn't going to be good, and two, i'm in no position to confirm anyone else's relationship. i think that's michael's job, in this case.

"but didn't matt tell us, specifically, to cut all connections with the girls?" ashton rhetorically asked. i think 'mad ashton' is back, and it's not good.

"i think you should talk to michael," i suggested. this isn't my problem, i shouldn't be the one getting all the yelling.

"you know what? i am going to talk to michael," i could only imagine a red-faced ashton with matching nose and ear smoke.

good luck, mikey.

------------------------------------------------------

a/n: gUYS DISNEY HAS 13K READS WTH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

i'll try and publish updates as much as i could before exams start and pls dont forget to vote (the underline thingy is amazing)

+ sorry bc this v short but i'll update in two days