𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘦

[[short a/n: idk why im always writing from luke's pov soz. i promise that the other's would get their turn soon. i suck at third person so yaahh]]

     | disney ; chapter four |

luke

"lads," ashton called. "sister darlene called."

"and?" calum asked.

"she asked us if it's okay for us to visit again tomorrow," he started and my mood lit up. "most of the nuns would be out tomorrow for a mission and she asked if it's okay for us to help look after the kids."

"what did you say?" i asked.

"i said, i'll get your opinions first," he answered.

"call her and say we'll go, moron," i flicked his forehead. "of course, we'll go."

"sorry, boss," he rolled his eyes, typing on his phone.

- -

"oi luke," calum called. "you remember that girl who opened the door for us?"

i nodded. "why?"

he smiled, the tip of his ears turning to a pink shade. "nothing,"

"pfft," i snorted. "just say you like her then we're done."

he just rolled his eyes, smiling.

"ey mikey!" i shouted, catching michael's attention fast.

"yeah?"

"i think calum has a crush on that girl who opened the door for us," i answered and michael paused the game he was playing on his phone.

"ooh, jasmine, is it?" michael teased.

"yeah, her name's jasmine," calum nodded.

"i think ashton has her number," michael walked towards ashton, who's busy talking with someone on his phone.

"i don't want her number,"

"oh, we're not giving you her number," i smirked. "we're going to give your number to her."

"no!"

michael and i ran and calum tried to catch us. "calum has a crush! calum has a crush!" i sang and michael joined.

--- next day ---

"let's go, lads," ashton snatched his car keys from the kitchen counter. who puts keys on kitchen counters?

"i bet calum's excited," michael whispered, nudging my elbow.

"yeah," i laughed.

by the time we reached the car, our little argument about what band to play popped into my head again.

"blink," "mayday," "greenday," i guess it's not only me.

"shut it," ashton smirked. "we're playing atl."

"come on!" i whined.

"how about one song each?" calum suggested.

"fair enough," michael answered.

i put in the cd we made. it consists of our favourite songs sung by our favourite band. of course, i first played a mayday parade song.

"i'm bruised and scarred, save me from this broken heart," i sang/shouted. i could even hear calum and michael singing along silently.