𝘥𝘦𝘶𝘹

| disney ; chapter two |

calum

"boys, have you planned anything for your two-month break?" matt, our manager, asked.

we looked at each other, smiling like idiots since we all know that we still have nothing planned out.

"to be honest, no," michael spoke.

"i suggest you all do something productive," and with that, he walked out.

"so..." ashton clapped. "ideas? suggestions? comments? questions? violent reactions? b-"

"ash," i laughed at ashton's silliness.

"seriously, though," he started tapping a beat on the table with his long fingers. "let's not sit our lazy asses for two months."

"how about we join a video game tournament?" michael suggested. "it'll be fun!"

"how about no?" ashton sarcastically answered.

"what if we fly to los angeles?" i asked, wiggling my eyebrows. "the beach, parties, sexy-"

"no," ashton answered in monotone. "what about you, luke?"

luke had an extra shirt covering his face. he's probably sleeping. michael shook his shoulders to wake him up.

"what?" he groaned.

here's luke's deal, wake him up from a comfy sleep and he'll be whiny for the rest of the day.

"i was asking for a suggestion," ashton answered. "any plans for the two-month break?"

"why do we have to spend our two-month break together?"

"oh yeah," i scratched the back of my neck. "why didn't i think of that?"

"matt told me that we need to stay together since we'll still have occasional appointments and stuff," ashton explained.

"what about you, ashton?" luke asked. "what's your plan?"

"actually, i was thinking of doing some charity work," he started. "i was driving around town the other day when i drove by an orphanage. then it hit me, what if we do small gigs for charity? and also, i miss having our little gigs so, yeah, that's my plan."

"that, my friend, is a very good idea," michael took a seat beside ashton, patting his shoulder.

"agreed," i nodded.

"so, luke?" ashton asked. "we don't want to plan anything without your opinion or atleast tell you about it."

he didn't just quote luke. i looked at michael who was biting his lip to refrain from laughing.

"whatever," he rolled his eyes.

"i swear, that guy right there," he pointed to luke who had the shirt covering his face again. "... is on his period."

"guys don't have periods," michael stated.

"i know, you dumbfuck."

- -

"so, what's the plan?" luke asked.

yes, that was luke. fortunately, he got another comfy sleep after our little plan-making for the break and no one interrupted him so happy luke is back.

"we'll go and visit orphanages tomorrow," ashton started explaining. "we'll first stop at the orphanage i drove by the other day since it's the closest."

"then, we'll have a mini acoustic show and all the incomes will be equally divided to all the charities we can find." michael continued.

"then," i spoke up. "nothing, that's just it."

"okay," luke tapped his fingers on the table. "game!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

nice little lads aW