𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘲

| disney ; chapter five |

michael [i told you, they'll get their turns soon]

the next day after we helped watch the kids, calum and i went to the park. we all need our kiddie time.

"so, michael," calum cleared his throat. "what do you think of aurora?"

"who's aurora?"

calum smacked his own forehead. "aurora! the girl with pink dip dyes! she's from the orphanage!" he frustratedly answered.

"oh, her," i tried to hide a smile but my tomato-hue cheeks are not helping.

"you like her," calum stated bluntly.

"what?" i chuckled nervously. see the thing here with the boys, they make me go on a thousand blind dates because, according to them, i am too lame for a guy and cannot get his own girlfriend.

"don't deny it," he laughed. "i'm actually proud of you this time."

"wow, thanks dad," i replied sarcastically.

"so, do you want her number?" calum wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"you're such a flirt!" i threw my hands up in frustration.

"whatever makes you sleep at night," he shrugged.

we continued walking around the park, ocassionally buying food here and there, until calum said that his feet are tired.

within minutes, we've reached our house and before calum could go in, i blocked the door.

"the fuck is wrong with you?" calum laughed.

"on second thought, yeah, i want her number," i spoke quickly receiving a smirk from him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

it's been ages since i've updated sorry

i'll update later today bc this is short

guys i have a puN: did you hear about that guy whose whole left side was gone? he's all right now :-)

[like, one time, i was sO proud of that pun, i spammed calum that pun woW]

adios bitchachos *flies away*