𝘴𝘦𝘪𝘻𝘦

[flashbacks are italicized]

| disney ; chapter sixteen |

» michael

"oh, by the way, i have an idea," matt smirked.

"will it kill thousands of people?" luked joked.

"pretty much, yeah,"

"be sure to hide the dead fangirl's body though. we don't to get sued," i laughed.

"yeah, whatever," matt chuckled. "but seriously though, what if we trick your fans?" matt smirked.

"trick them with what?" i asked.

"muke is real," matt whispered then bursted out laughing.

"fúck, no!" luke and i yelled, earning a few glances from people at the café. "no homo," i stated.

"i'm just messing with you," matt chuckled. "but on a more serious note, you need to cut all sorts of communication with the orphanage girls,"

heck, no. i'm not going to leave aurora. we were only getting started.

"you're cute," she booped my not-so-boopable-like-luke's nose.

"you're cuter," i countered.

"you're the cutest," she giggled.

"no, you're the cutest-est,"

"are we seriously going to be that couple?" she laughed.

"that could be arranged if you agree on being my girlfriend," i smirked.

"smooth, clifford. smooth," she nuzzled her face in my neck.

"so?"

"sure, as long as you admit you're cuter," i can feel her smile against my skin, making my lips break into a grin.

"please tell me you're going to break all connections with the girls," matt asked, most likely for reassurance. he must've seen my hesitant face.

"of course," i nodded.

this is going to be a hard one.

[a/n: after 74029381 years, i have updated.]