𝘶𝘮𝘮

Characters:

Luke Hemmings - vocalist/guitarist of a band called 5 seconds of summer. A lot of people call him a skyscraper.

Michael Clifford - vocalist/guitarist of the same band. He likes to dye his hair a different color every month or two.

Calum Hood - vocalist/bassist of the same band. A lot of people thinks he's Asian but he's not. Also, people call him a sex god of some sort because of his toned body.

Ashton Irwin - vocalist/drummer of the same band. He has deep dimples where I assume you could eat soup from.

Aurora - one of the babies the nuns found outside the orphanage. She's blonde hence the name.

Belle - she's also one of the babies the nuns found on the same day Aurora was found. She has a chocolate brown hair hence the name.

Jasmine - one of the babies the nuns found on the same day. She has dark brown to black hair and sort of looks like she has a foreign gene hence the name.

Cinderella - she's often called as Cindy. She's the last baby left in front of the orphanage on the same day the other babies were found. She has blonde hair and she was found wearing a blue dress hence the name.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

you actually don't have to remember all of this

i just thought that this story will somewhat be different from my other stories

can you guess who i'm pairing them with?