𝘯𝘦𝘶𝘧

| disney ; chapter nine |

luke

"when are we announcing it?"

"when will it be available?"

"can we see it first?"

"yeah, we haven't seen it yet,"

the boys bombarded matt questions simultaneously while i tried my best to contain my excitement.

we were currently gathered in the main lounge, squeezed in a red couch while matt stood in front of us, his phone on his hand, as usual. i wonder if he ever goes somewhere without his phone.

"so, what now?" i prompted.

"the management and i had a late night meeting and we discussed the release," matt started. oh, this is gonna be good. "then we agreed to release it as soon as possible and the head suggested today, so you are going to tweet about this emergency livestream."

we immediately got to work and tweeted about some emergency livestream, saying that we'll explain everything in the livestream. we also tweeted the official time, including the time from different timezones.

+

matt left us to prepare ourselves for the livestream. calum wore a faded black singlet, michael wore a black-and-white striped shirt, and ashton wore a black ac/dc tank (filled with holes of course). guess i'll also go with something black.

i brought out a black sheriff shirt and hid my untameable hair under a black snapback. why do i feel like a girl, explaining what i'm currently wearing?

we went back to our main lounge which is all set up for the livestream — camera, mic, feedback screen, lighting, and two laptops which is logged on the band's twitter account.

"update them! five minutes!" matt instructed, adjusting the lighting for what felt like the hundredth time.

+

"hey guys!" we screamed into our lapels though they already set mics around the set.

"well, this is a surprise," ashton chuckled. i think that he's the most comfortable when he knows that our fans are watching.

"holy shit!" michael cursed in excitement. now, he's the one that gained the most confidence and self-esteem throughout the years. "i was specifically told not to swear in front of the camera but yolo."

"hi, you gorgeous beasties," calum did his infamous eyebrow wiggle. i'm pretty sure he saw that somewhere on twitter. now, calum. well, he's still calum.

"you planning on saying something, mate?" michael teased, nudging my elbow.

"sorry," i felt heat rush through my cheeks. "i was thinking of a good pun but nah, i've got nothing."

"oh oh oh! i got something!" michael exclaimed. "what did—"

"no, michael, no," calum cut him off, trying to contain his laughter.

"anyhow, the real reason why we are having a emergency livestream is because we have ..." ashton motioned for me to continue.

"AN ANNOUNCEMENT!" i screamed, the boys laughing with me after.

"throughout the whole year of touring in united states and europe, we were in the process of filming something," calum hinted.

"to cut to the point," ashton prompted.

"we have filmed our first ever tour film!" michael started.

"yes, our first ever tour film," i repeated. "they have finished all the editing shenanigans about two months ago and since then, we couldn't wait to tell you guys the great news."

"the tour dvd, named 1 year with 5 Seconds Of Summer by the way, is going to be released next week so be ready!" calum cheered.

"also, the dvd trailer will come out later this afternoon so better watch out for that!" michael chirped.

"we would personally like to continue this livestream but unfortunately, we have a busy day ahead but that will not stop us from communicarting with you guys so switch to your twitter accounts because we are having another follow spree!" ashton excited announced. wow, this day is filled with announcements.

"use the hastag #5SOSTOURDVDFOLLOWSPREE and from there, we'll creep andfollow a ton of you guys," i added.

"that's basically it for today," michael clapped. "we hope you like the dvd. we've had a lot of fun filming it and we're also looking forward to talking with you guys later."

"bye!" we bid goodbye then the cameras were shut off.

that was easier than expected. we sure hope the fans like it. it'll be something new to them, displaying another side of us — not just our usual chirpy, idiotic selves but something new.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

this took longer than expected sorry

i had a lot of shit to put up with bc relatives are over. anywhore, hope i explained it thoroughly. you can always ask questions.

and oH how i wish the tour dvd is real (lame title btw hA)

that's it for this chapter. don't forget to vote and comment. tell me what you think of the tour dvd shizz.

ily all and happy holidays :-)