𝗲𝗻𝗱

first things first... THANK YOU FOR READING THE ENTIRE BOOK OMG!! I APPRECIATE AND LOVE YOUUUU!!!! I REALLY REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!

thank you for coming with me on this writing journey. there many times i almost lost motivation to finish this fanfic but your comments, messages, votes, reads... they all pushed me to complete it. truthfully, from the bottom of heart, id just like to say thank you.

the ending was originally going to be sad as fuck like i was planning for some dark shit to happen, way darker than (f/n) dying. the original ending involved natsuo and a lot of gore and body horror after he found out she was pregnant. so... even though the ending chosen was still sad, it wasn't as depressing as it could have been. if you prefer happy endings, then im very sorry. i know you hate me right now. should i start my 46 minute long apology video now? maybe if i have time i will write an alternate ending separate from the real storyline where everyone in the story who deserves to be happy can be happy.

now that this story is done i will focus more on the other fanfics ive had in the works for way too long such as the izuku midoriya x reader x katsuki bakugou fanfic i have been preparing for literally the past two years. the writing for that fanfic will be much better, much more interesting, much much more grammatically correct. that fanfic is called 'disentangle' and will be focusing a lot on the next generation of heroes and villains with oc's like hawk's child, dabi's child, shigaraki's child and such. don't worry, that fanfic won't have a sad ending like this one.

(probably)

here's a quick summary for [ DISENTANGLE ]...

three close childhood friends. one disappearance. after receiving a villainous quirk, (f/n) was trained to become an outlaw by the infamous man all for one; causing her to lose contact with emotions in her desperate search for vengeance. years later, the number one hero midoriya izuku is ordered by the hero public safety commission to hunt down the number one villain known as 'nightmare;' someone he doesn't know he has missed for a very long time. things become even more complicated when bakugou katsuki realizes he might have feelings for the girl he always swore he hated, and a rivalry commences between two heroes about a villain who is struggling to find a purpose.

i also have an adult warrior shouto x princess reader [which was written with heavy inspiration from the anime yona of the dawn with hak and yona] in the works butttt it's still a work in progress so it will be announced properly once it's ready.

also...

id just like to say that finishing this book really makes me feel almost empty inside because i have been working on it for so long and it's actually finally completed. i started it back in quarantine because i was bored and i didn't even expect it to get this many readers. of course, i will be going through the entire book and making changes to any errors that might be in it. honestly i'd like to thank everyone who took their time out of their day to leave comments, vote, or even just read my story. i can't even put into words how much i appreciate and love you. thank you so so so much.

until we meet again, take care of yourself sweethearts and drink plenty of water.

<333 milan