⁴²the real meaning of r&r [pt. 1]

realization

Two days passed by rather swiftly.

It's not long before you're standing on top of the "E" in the Endeavors agency sign with Dabi at your side.

You haven't been back at your home at all since Shouto found out about your birth control pills.

After the plans for the raid on Endeavor's agency had been set, Bakugou allowed you and Dabi to sleep at his headquarters. Shigaraki also got the same invitation however he decided not to take it which wasn't surprising. Dabi felt too lazy to go all the way back to the hideout and you didn't want to go home yet so you stayed with him.

The two of you had shared a bed, something that's starting to feel more normal between you two, and the experience wasn't bad at all. It wasn't much different from the first time you shared a bed with him...

Except the next morning you woke up in a big spoon position while he was the little spoon.

You had simply assumed that he moved around in his sleep but when you moved to get off the bed you swear you saw his eyes were open for a split second.

The rest of that day, Bakugou personally introduced you to all of his recruits. All except one. During that time the white-haired male was staring at you from across the large room. Bakugou didn't take you to meet him so you still haven't had a full conversation with him. Dabi had left Kami's headquarters as soon as he woke up, barely saying a word to you because he seemed to be in a grumpy mood. At the moment you still don't know why he was so upset. His brooding demeanor was intense that day.

Now you're here at Endeavor's agency at eight a.m in the morning. Whenever going to this meeting, Shouto left your house at around seven-thirty a.m and it takes approximately thirty minutes to get to this building from your house. It's the perfect time. People don't come here so earlier in the morning so the area isn't busy or crowded. After inspection, Dabi saw both Shouto and Enji inside the building along with a few of the number nine and number one heroes sidekicks. Not too many though.

You know that they never have a lot of people present in the agency building because they don't want anyone to hear what they're talking about.

You're holding the new suit All For One made for you in your hand. For some reason, it's nothing more than a small metal diamond no bigger than your palm with a small button in the center.

"When you're ready to put it on, hold the metal device against the skin in the center of your chest then press the button. Make sure you're only wearing a light leotard and no shoes," All For One had explained to you at the base earlier this morning, "Then you'll see how great the suit is. I know you said you don't want to see it until you get your power up, but due to the fact that it will conceal your identity and make your quirk unrecognizable, I'm sure you'll need it."

You take a deep breath then put the shape against the center of your chest, pressing the button.

Suddenly a suit begins to form on your body, the parts all coming from inside the shape and spreading onto your skin.

The material feels sticky and tight on your skin but when you look down at it, the suit has layers, the outer layer made of some type of metal like material. You feel the suit crawling up your neck and beginning to form a mask over your face. As soon as the villain suit has completely converged into a full bodysuit that cover your feet up to your throat, and has a mask over your face that allows your hair to still be exposed, you instantly feel a power surge you have never felt before.

Whoa this is actually cool, you think while examining the lights shaped like a small veins that begin lighting up with a blue color.

"How do you like the suit (f/n)?" A voice says to you from inside your mask.