Chapter 2: For Myself (2/2)

_

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I teleported to one of my favorite shops that served all breakfast, lunch and dinner. Lucky for me it was open.

The staff workers looked at me weirdly 'definitely the mask' I thought.

"Hello, can I get (Insert favorite breakfast meal and drink) please?" I asked.

"Uh, sure that'll be $11.99." The staff worker said.

Huh, $11.99? How much does a breakfast meal usually cost? Eh, i got money to spare.

A few minutes later and the staff worker came back with my stuff.

"Here you go!" They said awkwardly.

"Thank you." I said as I started to leave. I teleported back to my home and quickly started munching on my food.

A few minutes later I finished, so I cleaned up my stuff because leaving trash is disgusting. I needed to go to the school Itadori went to before to let them know he transferred suddenly.

So, I quickly made a letter.

Dear, Principal.

I just wanted to let you know that Itadori has transferred to another school.
I noticed the school was damaged after I went to go get some things.
This'll be the last time I'm paying shit for the school because guess what? I quit. You all use me for my money.

So have fun trying to actually earn some.

Have a nice day, actually no. Don't have a nice day.

Sincerely, a person you know.

The writing was rushed and it showed. As I placed the letter in a envelope I also placed a few thousand dollars next to it.

I then teleported to the school and got inside and left the envelope at the desk the principal uses. As I was about to leave I noticed something on the floor.

It was a piece of paper and I was getting ticked off by what it said.

Quick note:
Bank Hisaki uses: XXXXXXX XXXXXX
Pin code to Hisaki's bank account: ######
Get on his good side for more money.

You litt-

*sigh*

Well, the pin was one number off anyways,, that dumbass will pay for sure though, he won't get away with it.

Should I still leave the money or nah?....

...Nah

As I grabbed the envelope back and left I then checked the location Gojo had sent me before 'A technical school, huh?'

I looked at the time above and saw that it was: 6:13

Meh, I can just get there early.

Well, I've been to the Tokyo tower before so let me just....

There, now I'm at the top of the tower.

I looked around to see if there are any school that look out of the ordinary.