Chapter 4: Cursed Womb Must Die

At the Juvenile Detention Center

-
-
-

"Our window confirmed the curse three hours ago., once 90 percent were successfully evacuated they made the call to seal off the center." Ijichi said.

The 3 students that were told to go just listened as Ijichi spoke.

"Citizens within 500 meter radius were also told to evacuate." He finished.

"Ijichi San, I got a question. What's a window here?" Itadori asked as he raised his hand.

"A window is a member of Jujutsu Tech who can see curses. They aren't Sorceres though." Ijichi replied.

"Ohh, okay." Itadori nodded.

"Alright let's continue, Detainee block 2. At present 5 detainees remain there with the curse womb. If this curse is a type that metamorphoses, we predict that it will be a special grade cursed spirit." Ijichi explained.

'Special grade...' Kugisaki and Fushiguro thought worriedly.

"Hey uh so i still don't really understand what special grade means-" Itadori said as the others sighed.

"Then allow me to explain it in a way even idiots could understand." Ijichi replied.

"Grade 4 - A wooden bat is enough for them 🧎🏌‍♂️

Grade 3 - If you got a hand gun you can rest easy

Grade 2 - It'll be a close call with a shotgun

Grade 1 - Even a tank might be insufficient

Special Grade - You might be on footing if you carpet bomb it with cluster bombs." Ijichi explained.

"That's real bad!" Itadori said with a shocked face.

"Normally a jujutsu sorcerer on par with the cursed spirit wou.d take on the mission. On a day like today that would be Gojo sensei." Fushiguro said.

"I-i see.. but where is Gojo sensei?" Itadori asked.

"Away on business, he's not someone who should be loafing around at the school in the first place." Fushiguro replied.

"Oh." Itadori responded.

"What do you know about Anonymous sensei? Could he defeat a special grade?" Fushiguro asked.

"Yeah, you two know each other right? Where is he at?" Kugisaki asked.

"Oh, Anonymous sensei went to a meeting related to his other job. He said that he is able to defeat special grade so he said after he finishes he'll come as soon as possible to help us." Itadori told them.

"Oh." The two replied suprised that that their other teacher was just as strong as Gojo.

-- -- -- -- Meanwhile at an abandoned building -- -- -- --

M/n's POV

"I'm here-" I was about to keep talking when I heard gunshots heading towards me so I immediately disappeared and reappeared in a different space.

The place was starting to get filled with dust so I couldn't see who was attacking, I only knew where they were.

So I was doging all the bullets that came at me and started kicking the attackers one by one, I cant kill them yet, I need to know why they are here other than to kill me.