🎄Christmas Special 🎄

A/n: This special has a kissy part to it. Since the Mc of this book won't really focus on romance, I'll add a few romance moments in the specials that do. Hope ya enjoy! (I feel like it's going to be cringe so please don't say something I already know...)

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Heyy, Anonymous saaaaaaaan! What have you always wanted for Christmas?"

"Huh?"

"For Christmas, what have you always wanted?" Gojo repeated.

"What's a Christmas?" I asked.

"Eh?! You've been here for a while and never seen the Christmas decors out in winter nor heard of it??!" Kugisaki yelled as she stepped into the common area.

"Let's see, Christmas is a time in the year you spend time with friends and family! You spend time together, eat loads of food and maybe give eachother presents! You get to decorate a tree for Christmas too!" Itadori explained.

"I'm mostly in it for the presents." Kugisaki said as she had a hand on her hip and a shameless smile.

"I see..." I said.

"You plan on getting us anything?" Maki asked.

"Why should I?" I asked back as everyone in the room looked stunned.

"Hah?!

Why wouldn't you?!?

Okaka!!

We're your friends you gotta at least give us something!

You'd buy me something right, Anonymous saaaaaaaan?"

All of them talked at once so I could barely make out what they said...