Chapter 25

A few weeks have passed since Draco and I have been made Death Eaters. Things have been rough since then. I've been feeling off which Severus said is because of the Dark Mark, but I'll get used to it eventually.

Severus said to pack my stuff for Hogwarts now which confused me since school doesn't start for a week. I finished packing my last few things then grabbed everything and brought it downstairs.

I walked over to his study to tell him that I've got everything packed. I was about to open the door when I heard voices on the other side.

"Make the unbreakable vow." I heard a female voice say. I realized that the voice belongs to Bellatrix which surprised me.

I quickly walked away as to not get caught snooping. I went to the living room and sat down on the couch next to my stuff. I grabbed a book to read while I waited for them. I wasn't sitting there for long when they came out, to my surprise Narcissa was also with them.

"Hello Haley." Narcissa smiled at me.

"Hi Mrs. Malfoy." I smiled back.

"Are you all packed Haley?" Severus asked.

"Yes sir." I said motioning to my trunk and other stuff.

"Good, you're going to stay at Malfoy manor for the week and go with Draco on the Hogwarts Express to get to the school." Severus explained which surprised me.

"I am? Why?" I asked them.

"I have to go do some stuff at the castle starting tomorrow and I figured you wouldn't want to join." He explained.

"It'll be nice having another female in the house since it's always been just me." Narcissa smiled and noticed Bellatrix roll her eyes.

"Boring." Bellatrix yawned. "I'll see you later Cissy." With that she disapparated.

"Ignore her darling." Narcissa said. "Now let's get your things and get back to the Manor."

She started to grab some of my stuff. Severus then came up to me as I stood up. He pulled me into one of his rare hugs.

"Be good, stay out of trouble and be careful." He whispered. "I'll see you in a week."

He then pulled away to let me grab the rest of my stuff.

"Bye." I said before grabbing Narcissa's hand as we apparated to the Manor.

We were in the entrance hall and a few house elves quickly came and grabbed my stuff to take upstairs.

"I've had a room prepared for you already." She told me as she led me up the stairs. We walked down the hallway and I immediately recognized it as the hallway that Draco's room is down. In fact we stopped in front of the room across from Draco's.

We went into the room to see that everything has a black and green color theme to it. I was also surprised with how big it is. It's definitely bigger than my room at Severus'. I was also surprised to see that it also has a it's own bathroom and everything.

"I hope everything is okay for you." Narcissa said as the house elves finished bringing my stuff in.

"It's perfect Mrs. Malfoy. Thank you." I gave her a nice smile.

"Anytime. You're always welcome here anytime you want." She tells me which makes me happy.

Then a door opening brought both of our attention to it, as we looked out to see a shirtless Draco coming out of his room. I couldn't help but blush when I saw this. He looked up at us both surprised to see me there.