Chapter 35

A field on fire and slowly spreading. Bellatrix running through yelling "I killed Sirius Black." Spells being shot everywhere. I thought I saw a glimpse of Fenrir Greyback but I wasn't too sure. Then I saw Ginny now casting spells into the corn. Next thing I knew I saw Lupin, Tonks and Mr. Weasley joining in. Then the people hidden in the field disappeared and in the distance a tall building was on fire.

I shot up in bed breathing hard remembering the dream I just woke up from.

"Are you okay?" Draco asked, rubbing my lower back.

I looked over to see him lying shirtless next to me. I then remembered how we had been in my room after Christmas dinner with the professors and some of the other students that stayed back for holiday break. We must have fallen asleep pretty early.

"Haley?" Draco sat up grabbing my chin lightly making me look up at him. "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"I don't know. I don't know if it was a bad dream or if it was real. It felt real." I mumbled out.

He pulled me into him, laying us down. I layed on his chest as he wrapped his arm protectively around me.

"It's okay darling. Probably just a nightmare." He whispered then kissed the top of my head. "You're safe as long as you're with me. I'll make sure of it."

I cuddled into his chest more, falling asleep again.

~~~

"So you're saying you saw the Weasley's, the old DADA professor, my cousin, my aunt and Greyback all in your dream last night." Draco asked as we walked in the snow outside the castle. "And everything was on fire?"

"Yeah, I don't know what it means though." I told him.

"It probably doesn't mean anything Haley." He said. "It could have just been a bad dream with all the stress and stuff you've been dealing with recently."

"It could be or it could be a warning or something." I sighed. "The last time something like this happened was last year when Harry and the others were attacked at the ministry."

"Haley." Draco turned and grabbed my shoulders, making me stop. "Stop freaking out okay. If something happened don't you think you would have heard by now?"

"You're right." I sighed. "I'm sorry."

"You don't need to apologize. I'm just worried about you, love." He said and I nodded my head. "Come on, let's go back inside, it's freezing out here."

He started walking ahead of me and I was about to follow when I had a better idea.

I bent down gathering a bunch of snow in my hands making it into a snowball. I stood back up and looked at Draco to see that he's only a few feet in front of me. I threw the snowball at him hitting him in the back. He turned to look at me shocked.

"Oh, you're in for it now darling." He smiled leaning down now making a snowball.

"Oh shit." I said quickly running to hide behind a big rock nearby just as he threw one at me but missed.

I quickly made another one and looked out from behind the rock just as he threw another one at me hitting the rock as I ducked behind it. I looked out again to see him trying to make another snowball so I threw mine, hitting him in the arm and ducked back behind the rock.

I made a snowball and got ready to throw it at him again but when I looked out I didn't see him. I stood up trying to look for him but I still didn't see him. All of a sudden snow got dumped down the back of my coat. I turned around to see a smiling Draco. I quickly went to make another snowball.