☀️

"Felix, baby, you haven't told me about how you and Jisung met." Felix and his mom were occupying the kitchen, baking some cookies, while the rest of the household went off to do their own thing. Jisung ended up getting dragged away by Felix's sister, face full of despair as he disappeared, but judging by the messages in the group chat Felix figured he didn't mind it.

"Through Stray Kids," he responds back, focus mainly on the mixing bowl in front of him. He pulls the wooden spoon out of the mix to check the consistency of the cookie dough. "Not what I meant. Like, how did you guys start talking? What made you interested in him? C'mon I need details!"

Felix wanted to cringe, but laughed anyways at his mom's behavior. He missed this quality time with her and just being home.

"Well, I met him and Minho on Twitter and we all became friends, along with Jeongin. We didn't know it was Jeongin at the time, though. He always went by 'J'. We talked all the time and when we met in person, things really hit off well." Felix blushed after finishing his mini rant. It wasn't embarrassing, but telling your mom what goes on in your love life isn't always something anyone wanted to do.

His mom coos out loud, causing Felix to drop his head down so his hair covered his blushing face. He was happy she approved of his relationship with Jisung, but couldn't it be in a less embarrassing way?

After awhile, they finish up the last batch of the cookies in the oven and they make their way to the living room. They had decided it would be a good night to watch a movie with everyone since no one had plans.

Jisung sauntered out not long after, with Olivia hooked on his arm like a new hand bag. "Felix, I'm sorry to say, but Olivia is my new best friend."

Olivia bursts out laughing while taking a seat on of the living room couches across from Felix. "I approve of your boyfriend. He let me do his nails. Also, we're going to start our own shoe brand and become millionaires." Jisung nods his head, eyes wide from happiness.

Felix was happy they all got along. It would have been sad if they didn't. All he needed was the rest of Stray Kids and Eric from school, then he would have all his favorite people together.