☀️

Jisung and Felix felt the weight of exhaustion on them. They were grateful to finally have a break. Today was already stressful and overwhelming, even though the day merely just begun.

They decided to sit against the wall of a random hallway, trying to find some form of relaxation.

"I'm really glad to be here today, but my anxiety hasn't been helping at all," Felix confesses. Jisung nods in agreement.

After awhile they decide to go back to check on Minho. When they stand up a loud shriek followed by a body flying at them makes the two boys jump and Felix scream.

"Jeongin! What did I tell you about scaring the guests?" The familiar voice made Jisung and Felix freeze in place. That was Chan's voice and he was yelling at Jeongin which meant only one thing.

"Chan! Go away! I'm talking to my friends." With a mumble, they watch as Chan walks away. Meanwhile, Jeongin attaches himself in a hug onto Jisung.

"Okay, I hope you don't mind me asking, but what the fuck?" Felix was really confused, but also very starstruck.

"Lixie!" A gasp comes out of the boy that just arrived. It didn't help Felix's confusion, but Jisung begins laughing. Felix was completely dying inside.

"Lix, baby, meet seungmin's favorite sock." Jisung introduces while still giggling at the expressions the freckled boy was making.

He gasps and this time it was Felix's turn to attack with a hug. "Oh my god?! You're real! And you're Jeongin?! How?! I mean what?! And you just?! Wow."

As soon as he lets go, Felix realizes something, causing a blush to grow on his face. "Wait, you knew all this time how much I loved you and wanted to hold your hand. Oh my god this is embarrassing." He groans loudly before hiding his face in his hands.

"Aw, nooo! I thought it was so cute! Also, can I just say your voice does not match your appearance at all," Jeongin says with a giggle.

"That's what I said!! He's got this cute and soft look that makes me want to hold his hand, but then his voice happens and suddenly I'm blushing!" Felix groans from embarrassment and Jeongin laughs at Jisung's words, agreeing with him, as well.

"Also, where's Minho? I was hoping to meet him, too." Jeongin asks, puppy eyes apparent on his face.

"Oh, he stayed back to talk to the dance instructor. We should meet up later." Everyone nods at Jisung's words. The two older boys didn't want this to be the last interaction they had with their younger friend.

Jeongin turns to Jisung shyly. "Also, guess what may have happened." Jisung looks at the younger with a confused look that turned into realization immediately. "No way! Did it happen?!"

Felix still holds his confusion. "What happened?"

"So, uh, Seungmin and I are dating finally." Jeongin's face grows a blush.

"No way! So, wait your twitter was for him because you've been crushing on him all this time?!" Felix has a large smile planted on his face along with wide eyes.

Jeongin simply nods back and that causes Felix to start jumping around while shouting about his favorite ship being real.

"Lixie, oh my god calm down," Jeongin giggles at the reaction from his friend.

Before long, it was time for three to go their separate ways, since the break was almost up.

"Good luck, guys. You can do it! I hope you get to join us! Everyone can't wait to meet their new members." Jeongin says with a wide smile. The nerves grew inside Felix and Jisung, but this time they had a bit more confidence and energy growing in them.

They watch as Jeongin walks off and they shout their goodbyes. "Lix, I'll make sure to hold your hand later!" Jeongin shouts while laughing, leaving Felix in a blushing mess.

"Jokes on him. I got to hold your hand first!" Blush still prominent, Felix giggles at what Jisung said to him.

————