☀️

The three sat on Felix's hotel bed in a circle, anxiety eating them up. No one dared touch their phones, anticipation and impatience taking hold of them.

"They said they would contact us at noon. It's already ten minutes past. Is this their way of saying they don't like us?" Jisung asks. He couldn't handle waiting any longer it was beginning to get too suspenseful.

"Just wait a bit, maybe they got held up," Minho tries to calm the other down. Truthfully, he was feeling the same way and just wanted a response already.

After what seemed like ten more minutes, one of the phones buzzes with a notification. It was Felix's.

"Holy shit. Here we go. Check it!" Jisung urges the younger.

Felix felt his hands tremor as he attempted to unlock his phone. The face id didn't work for the first two times causing him to have to manually unlock his phone. Then, of course the hotel wifi wasn't the best so it took its time with opening his emails.

Finally, there listed on the top of his lit up screen in his email app was the message they have been waiting for.

"I can't do it, I can't look!" Felix shouts, pushing the phone towards Jisung. The older graciously takes it and examines the new email.

"Holy shit, Lix. You're gonna be in Stray Kids!" Felix doesn't believe the other's words and quickly grabs the phone, but sure enough, the words were right there on the screen.

"'Congratulations, Lee Felix! We are honored to invite you back as a new member of our idol group Stray Kids. Please meet at the JYPE building tomorrow at noon so we can have you introduced to the rest of the team! If you have any concerns or questions please feel free-'" Felix doesn't bother with reading the last part. His heart beats quickly inside his chest as he digests the information he was just given. He did it.

"I knew you had it, Lix! You were amazing and they saw the talent you have!" Minho smiles brightly at the younger.

Felix giggles happily, before going back to looking at the other's phones.

"Now we wait again."

Jisung's and Minho's emails came in at the same time, one after the other. Seeing the phones light up again put more anxiety in their systems.

"On a count of 3?" Jisung asks Minho, who nods in agreeance. Felix simple watches patiently, hoping that his friends get to join him as idols.

They quickly unlock their phones after counting. With their faces lit up from their screens, anticipation filled the three as they opened the emails.

"I got in," both say at the same time. They both look at each other with shocked faces before looking at Felix. It was like they all froze before they broke out into large grins.

"WE'RE GOING TO BE IN STRAY KIDS!" The three shout, laughter filling the room. The anxiety fell off of them as they celebrate with jumps of joy and mini celebration dances. They were beyond ecstatic.

"I can't believe this," Jisung sings out while falling onto the bed. The other two collectively agree with him. They couldn't believe they made it. They were going to be Stray Kids members.

"I can't wait to see stan twitters dedicated to us," Minho says with a sigh.

They all decide to go out for some celebratory pizza. It only just then hit them as to how hungry they were feeling, now that the nervousness left them.

"Those tall giants are going to be in for a fun surprise. I wish I could see their faces." Minho laughs, his thoughts filling with how he would imagine their reactions to be.