☀️

————

————

The day had arrived for the three new members to officially move into the dorms. It was exciting for everyone, but also kind of nerve wracking for the newest members. They had already decided on rooms and since there were only four rooms, that meant they had to share rooms. No one really minded on that. Seungmin and Jeongin were already sharing rooms and the other three were excited for roommates.

Jisung had decided to go over to Felix's hotel that morning so they could go to JYPE together.

"So, Lix, how does it feel to be famous," Jisung snickers out. The two had just finished packing up all of the younger's belongings as today was the last day to check out of the hotel. Jisung was sprawled out on the sofa chair, scrolling through his phone, while Felix was laying face up on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

"It doesn't feel real. I mean we're not even famous really. Just a lot of people have heard of us now, I guess." Felix comments.

Jisung looks over at the other, "You're silly, Lix. Of course we're famous, they know about us. Now it's their turn to see what we're like. We need to show them how cool we are, baby!"

The older was right, but Felix couldn't help feeling like he might fail the fans. What if he wasn't good enough for them? The fans were who he really had to impress.

"Stop thinking so hard, I can hear your thoughts from here." Jisung chuckles as the younger groans.

"What do your parents think?" Jisung asks, sitting up a little straighter in his chair.

The question causes the other to shoot up from his laying position. "I forgot to tell my parents." Shame grew in him as he groans and reaches for his phone. How could he have forgotten to tell his parents? They should have been the first to know.

Immediately, Felix dials the familiar number, not wanting to waste anymore time.

"Hello, Lixie!"

"Hi, mom," Felix giggles at the greeting.

"What's up, you only call when somethings wrong."

He giggles again and he catches Jisung's eye, who was admiring him from the other side of the room.

"I actually have some good news this time."

His mom waits patiently for him to continue with his words.

"I made it. I'm apart of stray kids now!"

Felix had the biggest smile on his face as he heard cheering coming from the phone. His mom really was his number one fan and he knew that it didn't matter what anyone thought because as long as he had his mom supporting him, he could do anything.

After explaining everything, from auditions, to the day they met stray kids, Felix decided to end the call since the two boys needed to head out. He had made sure to include how Jisung was his boyfriend now, which made her squeal in excitement. She knew how hard it was for him to make friends, let alone date anyone, so this was wonderful news to her. Felix had blushed when she mentioned how she demanded to meet him soon. Of course, the boy couldn't say 'no' to that. Felix was just happy she supported the relationship.

————