☀️

innieminnie created a chat with lovelix and hanraps

seungmin's favorite sock
good luck guys! i hope today isn't
as hard as yesterday!! i'm rooting
for you

innie's lixie
thank youuu innie
omg wait i need to change my dn

seungmin's favorite sock
DONT YOU DARE
it's cute and it makes me happy
knowing i'm your bias 😌

innie's lixie
okay

ji
i like innie's lixie because it's cute and
that's how we know you as!
but it would be cuter if it said ji's lixie
that's just my opinion tho 👀

seungmin's favorite sock
i'll just leave now lmaoo

————

"Day 2 of these shenanigans," Jisung says, as the three of them enter the building for another day on their path to becoming idols. They didn't feel as nervous as the day before. It was more if could they pull through the exhaustion.

The moment they entered the designated studio room, all eyes were on them again. The three brushed it off this time, however, not wanting to bother with their judgmental looks. It wasn't worth the energy.

"Everyone, today is evaluation day. So, this is when you need to really focus on putting everything you've got into this. It's going to tell you if you come out of this as an idol or not. Remember, there's only three people chosen in the end."

The anxiety level rose in the room after hearing what the staff member said. Everyone wanted the same thing, otherwise they wouldn't be in that room to begin with. It was also going to be pretty challenging since they were selected out of thousands of entries to even come here. Regardless, they have to prove they belong there and prove they deserve to be in Stray Kids.

The day was full of practicing with the staff members for each area of skill. Minho was worried the most for rapping, but with the encouragement he received from Jisung, it helped him feel more confident. All he had to do was recite the rap from a song he had chosen. Simple enough, he thinks to himself.

By the time the lunch break rolled around, everyone was exhausted, but even more nervous. Jisung and Felix immediately headed out for a bathroom break while Minho took his time sitting down and taking a breather. All of his determination was thrown into the practices. He wanted to make sure he debuted with his friends.

As he sat taking drinks from his water bottle, Minho could overhear the group of problematic guys talking about Stray Kids. He never liked those guys and he definitely felt like they didn't deserve to talk about his favorite group of idols. Minho wanted so desperately that none of them would end up debuting. Besides, they were too tall and kind of mean.

Their words reached his ears, and even though it was hard to hear exactly they were saying, Minho could tell they were bad mouthing the idols. Without thinking, he pulls out his phone to record it. Maybe it was childish and maybe he would get in trouble, but he would rather the staff knew about the people they were choosing to debut and their thoughts on the idols.

Jisung and Felix come back in the room to collect Minho for their lunch and notice him recording the group.

"What are you doing that for," Jisung asks, as soon as the older puts his phone down.

He doesn't respond, but instead pushes his phone forward so the two can listen to what he recorded. "Keep the volume low," he instructs.

Felix gasps when he finally hears everything captured. "That's so awful! What if they end up debuting and then Stray Kids have to deal with that?! We can't let them get away with this."

Jisung nods, "I agree with Felix. You need to show the staff that video. That isn't right."

After debating it in his thoughts, Minho decides that it would be better to show the staff before the break was over.

He notices his dance instructor stepping in the room briefly and runs over to him before the older leaves again.

"Um, do you mind if I talk to you real quick about something?" Minho asks as soon as he has the instructor's attention.

After listening to what Minho recorded, he tells the boy that he will take care of it and not to worry too much. It wasn't clear if that was a good reaction or not, but Minho just hoped something good could come out of it. He didn't want it to be an advantage for himself, but rather have it be something to help look out for his idols.