☀️

the circus

hyunjin's left toe
so

ji
BRO
HOW ARE YOU SO CALM RN

seungmin's favorite sock
what goes on

ji
STRAY KIDS FOLLOWS MIN

seungmin's favorite sock
they what now?
since when??

hyunjin's left toe
ha
i'm gonna marry hyunjin

ji
i take back my question
the kid is not functioning rn

seungmin's favorite sock
minho.exe has stopped working
why tf are they following him?
it's against the rules

ji
is it?
CHAN EVEN COMMENTED ON
HIS POST
minho i wanna be you
wow i never thought in a million years
that i would willingly say that
mom i'm scared

hyunjin's left toe
well fuck you too then

ji
ayyyy
minho's back

seungmin's favorite sock
welcome back!

hyunjin's left toe
why do they care so much about
my account

seungmin's favorite sock
that kid is so whipped for you
he talks so much about you
non-stop

ji
👀

seungmin's favorite sock
I MEAN
I BET HE DOES

hyunjin's left toe
holy shit how did i get so lucky?

————

Minho chuckled at his phone, before locking the screen, and returning it to his back pocket. He was still shaking from the recent event and the excitement slowly died in him. Luck was on his side, and for once he was getting the y/n moment he always dreamed of having, despite how cheesy it was.

He was on his way to another day of dance practice. It had been getting really stressful and the practices were longer, since they had to prepare for shows soon.

Minho was a back up dancer for stray kids and you would think he wouldn't care much about them interacting with him on Twitter, but the reality was that he had never actually met the group ever. The dancers weren't allowed to meet the boys, but they were his idols. He knew that they did practice at the same studio as his group, but never around the same time.

He felt immense guilt when he thought about how he never told his online friends about what he does for a living, but it was hard. What would they think of him? Would they still want to be friends? The thought bugged him a lot, but he decided it would just be best if they didn't know about this.

It didn't take him long to reach the entrance to the studio and he immediately walked in.

"Hey, Min!" The front desk lady was the owner's wife, and someone who had always been so kind to Minho. He sends a wave in response and walks to the lockers. On his way, a paper on one of the bulletin boards stops him in his tracks.

Stray Kids auditions

He didn't need to read more, before he ripped the paper from the pins that were holding it in place and ran off to the locker room.

They were looking to add members to the group? This was exactly what he needed to pursue his dream. What if this sign was meant for him?

He drops off his things in his locker and then immediately runs out to find his coach.