☀️

The moment they neared the studio, they can already hear the ruckus going on inside. It made them feel more excited to finally meet their favorite group and their future team.

Before they could even open the door, though, a loud bang on the other side made them jump, followed by a loud scream.

"I swear, they're very nice guys," the assistant manager tries to reason out. This only made the three laugh to themselves. They already knew what they were getting themselves into.

Another set of shouts can be heard and the lady merely sighs, but opens the door regardless. The sight before them made them stop in their tracks and the three boys almost started laughing.

Seungmin was sitting on top of Hyunjin who was laying face down on the floor, all while Jeongin was being chased by Changbin who was shouting at him for something and the younger was laughing maniacally. They noticed, in the center of it all, Chan sat on the floor with his face in his hands. It seemed like the oldest was frustrated, but it was understandable.

"Boys." The lady warns out. It causes an immediate cease in movement in the room, then all heads turn to the entrance.

"Seungmin, off of Hyunjin. Changbin leave the baby alone. Chan, why- actually no, I understand." She turns back to the three new members and wave them in.

She sighs, "Now, if you will all be on your best behavior, these are your new members. Boys, this is Jisung, Minho, and-"

"Lixie!" Jeongin flies up to the younger of the three and completely locks him in a side hug.

"Actually, his name is Felix. Jeongin please don't scare off the new members." She gives up after seeing that the youngest didn't care and wasn't moving. Felix didn't mind either and was actually pretty content with being held by his friend.

"I'm going to let you guys get acquainted for a bit. There's no schedule for the rest of the day, we really just want you guys to get to know each other." She looks at Chan mainly since he seemed to be the only one who was really listening. "Let me know if you need anything, but please, don't burn down the studio."

"Aye aye, Captain!" Hyunjin shouts out. His outburst only receives a sigh, before the lady leaves, closing the door behind her.

"Everyone, this is my child, Lixie." He pulls them over to the others, Minho and Jisung following behind.

"Hi! You guys obviously know us so I don't think there's much use with introductions," Chan says, awkwardly laughing.

"Chan, you're not the only aussie anymore," Jeongin announces, this time holding onto Felix's arm instead of hugging him. "Lixie is Australian, too."

"Oh? That's awesome! Where are you from?" Chan asks, happiness filling inside of him.

"Sydney, born and raised! What about you?"

Chan lights up, "Same! Well, actually born here, but I grew up there! No way!"

A large smile grows on the freckle boy's face after hearing the news. They form a small conversation going back and forth talking about where they lived and how they grew up, Jeongin popping in to ask questions and to comment here and there.

Meanwhile, Jisung and Minho awkwardly stand to the side. Jisung was freaking out about being so close to his bias, Changbin, and Minho was nervous because he was in the presence of Hyunjin.

Hyunjin, the same boy who he biased, the same boy who saved him from being chewed out by the rude, tall guy, and the same boy who had confessed to him about being Minho's secret admirer. How does one even handle that?

"It's good to see you again, pretty boy," Hyunjin smirks.

Jisung snorts out loud, trying to hold in his escaping laughter, but Seungmin on the other hand didn't mind showing how he felt.

"What the fuck?" He laughs out loud, causing Minho to blush and Hyunjin to whip himself in the other's direction, glare protruding on his face.

"That was so cheesy I cringed so hard!" Seungmin continues his laughter, walking over to Jisung. "God, please tell me I didn't just witness that alone?"

"I cringed into the next dimension, it was so bad," Jisung shares Seungmin's laughter.

The two ended up laughing so hard that they fell onto the ground.

"Oh, good, Hyunjin. You broke one of the new members already," Changbin comments. That had only caused Jisung to laugh even harder.