☀️

"I swear, that kid is going to be the death of me," Minho mumbles to himself while rereading the texts he received that morning. He stood waiting in front of the building that the three were supposed to meet at.

The other two were taking their time, he figured, since it was ten minutes until they had to meet with one of the staff members, as well as the manager. Today was going to be crazy busy.

"Minhooo!" Two familiar voices shout out to him from down the side walk. He glances over to find a kangaroo and a squirrel running towards him in the form of his two friends, Felix and Jisung.

"Slow pokes," Minho says, turning to enter the building.

"Couldn't help it, Felix was looking too cute this morning for me to want to leave." Felix giggles at Jisung while Minho throws them a fake gag.

Security let them in, recognizing them immediately and the receptionist pointed them in the direction they needed to head in. The energy of the main lobby was a sort of stagnant one, but once they reached the floor they needed to be at, the atmosphere was a lot less dull.

A lady not too much older than the three approaches them. "Ah, boys! Welcome! So, I'm the assistant manager around here and I'm going to show you around real quick before we go and meet the manager who will be in charge of you, as well as the rest of Stray Kids. Then, after that meeting, Mr. Park wants to meet you himself, then we will introduce you to the rest of Stray Kids."

The three boys stood and stared, speechless at what the lady had just informed them of. It wasn't really sinking in on what was to happen today.

"Wait, so you're saying we get to meet JYP himself?!" Jisung asks, disbelief filling his words.

She nods with a bright smile, seeming to find their amazement entertaining.

It was like a kid going through a toy shop for the first time, wanting to look at everything at once, but not knowing what to look at first. The halls were decorated with posters of different groups, some that Minho didn't recognize and others that he got really excited over when he saw them.

They were shown different practice rooms and all of the studios that were there. The halls were like a bunch of mazes and Minho definitely knew he would get lost easily. It was a bit different of a set up from the floor they were on for the auditions. However, they didn't even get to explore much of it.

Meeting their soon-to-be manager was a bit nerve wrecking, but the moment the man started talking and introducing himself, the boys felt at ease in his presence. He made sure that they were comfortable there and that they felt welcomed. It was relieving.

As soon as it was time to meet the big boss, Minho was sweating out of nerves. He had only thought of the man as a myth and now he gets to meet him and be in his presence? It was too much to comprehend.

"Mr. Park is waiting in his office. Just head right in," the assistant manager instructed them.

They open up the door to find a large, open office. There were tall windows that decorated the walls and the black and white color scheme made them feel small.

"Oh! Hello, boys! It's good to finally meet you," Mr. Park stands up from his seat behind the large desk. "Call me Jyp. It's just easier. Anyways, I saw your auditions and I think you guys were extraordinarily talented. Minho, you've technically been under JYPE already, correct?"

Minho stands up a little straighter, "Oh, uh yes I was a back up dancer for a few years."

The older male nods and smiles, "So, I've heard. Your instructor informed me of you. I can see he was definitely right about you."

Those words made Minho gulp. He wasn't sure if what was said was anything good or bad. He honestly didn't think his teacher even liked him up until the auditions. So, to say Minho was nervous was an understatement.

"All good things, I promise. Anyways, I don't have too much time, but I know the boys have been dying to meet you. I'll let you guys go ahead and I will see you around. Welcome to the team, boys." He smiles before waving them off.

It was like relief rolled itself off their backs. The moment they stepped out of the office, the atmosphere stopped being so scary. He was an intense guy.

"Alright, boys, we're going to find their studio so you can meet the rest of them. They have been so antsy with wanting to meet you. So, I'm sorry in advanced, but they're a bit chaotic." The assistant manager laughs at her words and the boys smile to themselves, knowing exactly what they were going to encounter. Or, at least they had some idea.