☀️

ji
are you at home?
i'm bored

hyunjin's left toe
yeah come over
bring the baby with you i
wanna meet him and steal
him from you

ji
okay yeah no you are not stealing him

hyunjin's left toe
we'll see about that 😼

ji
miiinhooo 😠

hyunjin's left toe
fiiiine you know i know he's off
limits
besides he's good for you

ji
😳
thanks

hyunjin's left toe
just don't be gross when you're here

ji
shut up

————

"Lix, Min said that we can come over. Are you good to go?" Jisung asks, while Felix lays on the bed, scrolling through his phone.

"Yes! I can't wait to meet him! Is he as annoying as he is on Twitter?" Jisung laughs while nodding. "He's hilarious, you'll love him."

After getting their shoes on and making sure Felix has his room key card, they head out to meet with Minho.

"I'm nervous," Felix says after awhile. He knew Minho, but still his social anxiety got to him a lot.

"Hey, it's okay. I promise Minho isn't that crazy in person. He's really nice so you have nothing to be worried about." The younger nods while the two set on their walk to the nearest bus station.

Jisung figured it might calm the other's nerves a bit so he decides to slip his hand into the other's. "What do you want to do today with Minho? We could go to an aquarium if you would like? There's a really cool one that has a lot of turtles and you can pet the stingrays."

"Yes! Let's do it! I used to love playing with stingrays back home. I miss it there." Felix had a solemn expression on his face, but he replaced it with a smile. He was getting to live his life and that's what mattered.

It was exciting, as well, that he was also able to meet his online friends. He didn't think it would be possible since everyone was spread out so far and in different countries.

"Sungie, what are you going to do if you make it into Stray Kids?" Felix asks, still staring at his feet while walking.

"I mean obviously I want to be apart of the group because who wouldn't, but I think leaving my parents behind is going to be hard. I just hope that they can understand." Felix understood how Jisung was feeling since that was how he felt when he went to school in America, but now there's a possibility of him not going home at all. It was both exciting and nerve wrecking. He misses his parents though.

The finally got to their designated bus and were on their way to Minho's. It didn't take too long to reach the stop and soon enough, they were in front of the front door of his house.

————