Twenty Five.

March 27th, 2016.

NIALL'S POV
The past few days Louis and I have been going back and forth on how we're going to execute our plan. We have it down now, so it's only a matter of time until we let everything play out.

Well, by play out I mean how we can finally get rid of Cain once and for all.

I was very persistent on not letting Louis murder him because then he'd have to live with that feeling forever, that grave sin. Instead, we're going to make it all look like a big accident. He's on his way here right now, so as long as everything goes as planned, I'll be home tomorrow.

"This is all for you, sunshine," I whisper as I kiss the cross pendant around my neck and lift it up towards the sky. I make my way to the door as the floorboards creak around me and the pounding in my heart intensifies. I'm scared shitless because Cain is the most dangerous person I've ever met, and that's coming from someone who knows some pretty gruesome people.

I get a knock on my door and make my way over to open it as the floorboards lightly creek. I look through the peephole where I'm greeted with a silly face.

Louis, fuck yeah!

His tongue is out and his eyes are crossed, which brings a smile to my face. I quickly turn the doorknob and he barges in to greet me with a hug. "I missed you man," he says as he pulls me in for a heartfelt hug. "Miss you too," I say as I pull away. "Are we ready?" I ask as he nods back at me. "Never been more ready," he says in a devious tone.

I scheduled a lunch with Cain today at a quiet place where not many people go. I told him that I just wanted to "catch up" since I have nobody else to talk to here. You know what they say, keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

We arrive at the place only to find it only filled with staff. This is perfect, that means there are fewer witnesses. We make our way up to the rooftop that overlooks the busy city streets. I hide Louis under the table at my feet which is kind of awkward, but he's small, to begin with so it's not that bad.

"Mr. Horan," Cain's sarcastic tone greets me. I grasp his hand and shake it before sitting back down. "Menu looks lovely," he says in his English accent as he browses the options.

Can't Louis just kill him now?

We order food and drinks while we lightly chat about everything in The Wall Street Journal. "Do you didn't actually die the first time?" I ask, obliviously ignoring his presence. "No, I'm a hologram," he sarcastically says with an annoyed smile. We finish up our light meals and begin to wrap up our meeting. Honestly, nothing interesting happened—it never does with him. His life is fucking boring whenever he's not torturing someone, so I guess that's the motive to why he does it.

That and he loves making people live in their own personal hell.

He finishes up his drink which pushes him past the tipsy point. It's go time. "Look at the skyline," I say as I move out of my seat, initiating the plan. "It's beautiful," he says as he points to the horizon where the sun has begun to set. "What's that noise?" I ask as we turn around to see Louis.

"Hello, Cain," he says with a sly smile. "You bitch!" Cain shouts as he and Louis step closer to each other. "Should've known your fucking pet couldn't stay away," he angrily insults us. "Don't make me try to kill you again," he hisses at me as he grabs me by the collar of my shirt. "This time I'll make sure it happens," he says, referring to the day I almost got shot.