Forty Three.

June 1st, 2016.

BLAIR'S POV
I wake up to the sound of chirping birds and the scent of crisp, cool air. Today's the first day of June, which means it's one month closer to my favorite month—July. I love summer and everything that comes with it; whether it's fashion or festivities, it's the peak of life. I am always mentally at my best and I'm happier than ever. This year, I foresee that statement remaining true.

"Good morning, D!" I energetically sprint into the kitchen and pour myself a glass of cold brew. Today's the Taylor Swift concert and we couldn't be more excited. She's all we've been talking about since we were 13, and the concert's all we've been talking about since we got the tickets.

Since Delaney and I are both obnoxiously loud, roaring crowds and blaring vocals don't phase us the slightest bit. We have the whole morning to mentally prepare ourselves to see the Goddess herself and to physically get ready. We're leaving pretty early since we have floor seats and we want to be close to the stage. Her stadium tours are huge, so we're really going to be fighting for our spot.

I cook us a nutritious breakfast after we finish our workouts and take pictures to promote the athletic wear we're repping. We shower, do our hair and makeup and decide on our final outfits and accessories for the concert. Everywhere I go I dress like I'm about to walk the runway, so I guess that habit is coming in handy tonight. It makes choosing something impressive way easier during times like this.

Tonight I'm wearing black boot heels, a white bustier top, and black faux leather pants. Delaney and I coordinated our outfits but did the opposite color—for example, instead of a white top, she wore black. I went heavier on my makeup tonight by adding a black and gold smokey eye with dramatic eyeliner and fluffy eyebrows. It's out of my comfort zone but I know that in a stadium full of Swifties I won't be judged.

It's 5 PM and we're already on our way to the arena. We wait till the doors open and rush to the front of the standing area to get a good spot. "Not too bad," I nod my head. "We're only 2 rows away from the stage." I turn around and take a picture of the stage before I feel a tap on my back. I turn around to see two girls who looked to be about 16. "Sorry to bother you, but aren't you Blair Collins?" Starstruck, I smile and nod my head. They giggle and squeal, almost as if they're fangirling. "We love your work, same with Delaney's. You guys are iconic, especially on Instagram," they relay to us. I glance over at Delaney with a shocked expression before turning back to them. "Thank you guys so much, what are your names?" I ask as their faces light up again. "I'm Anna, and this is Shayann. We both want to be just like you and Delaney. We want to be models and have hot boyfriends like Niall and Harry," Anna adds, getting a laugh out of both of us. "It's nice to meet you both," I kindly nod my head at them as they pull out their phones for selfies with us. "Thank you guys so much," they say as we wave goodbye to them.

I shake my head in disbelief. I know that we both have a pretty big following on Instagram, but they also talked about our modeling careers. "We both want to be just like you and Delaney," the words stick in my mind. I love that we have an influence on younger people, especially younger girls. When I was their age, I was insecure and unhappy. I based my entire self-worth on what other people thought of me; how other people viewed me. Once I gained the courage to move here, I transformed into the woman I was always destined to be. I genuinely do believe that the environment I was raised in held me back. Of course, I can't blame my mother for raising me there, but I could've blamed myself for staying there. Everything now is so clear—I gained that clarity when I let go of my past and started a new chapter.