Thirty Eight.

May 6th, 2016.

NIALL'S POV
"Happy birthday, sunshine," I softly whisper as I roll over to see her eyes flutter open. A heartfelt smile comes onto her face as she moves closer to me. "Thank you, blondie," she speaks in a muffled tone into my chest. Today she turns 20, even though she acts and thinks much older than that. I've always felt kind of guilty for taking her to clubs and letting her do stuff that further ruined her innocence, but she isn't a child. The whole Cain thing really fucked her up in the head and it's all my fault. She knows I'm sorry for everything I've done to hurt her and she's so forgiving that she never even brings it up, but I can't help but think I've made her lose those final months of enjoying 19.

It probably is stupid but I don't want to be bad for her. I can't be.

I hear the bathroom door creak open and see her silhouette slip into the dark. "Wait, I need in there too," I shout as I run towards the door. "No, I called shower first! It's my birthday," she giggles as she tries to convince me to let her have it. I get out of my clothes, turn on the water, and drag her in with me. "I'm still in my clothes you-" I cut her off with a kiss before she can jokingly insult me. "I can help with that," I lean into her as a smirk comes across her face. I slide off her silk slip-on gown and make my way down to her undergarments. I lightly slip my pinky into her underwear band and slide it down while I silently her body. "Hm?" she smiles down at me.

"Happy birthday," I raise my eyebrow as I attach my mouth to her sensitive area. She gasps and throws her head back, struggling to get a word out. "Niall," she repeats about a dozen times before her body goes limp. "I'm so close," she cries out as she grabs my hair and the wall for support. I continue to work my mouth, creating patterns that make her beg me to continue. It doesn't take long for her high to hit, but when it does, it hits hard. Water continues to cascade down her body and onto the floor tiles which drowns her voice out a bit. High pitched moans and screams escape her mouth which leave me extremely satisfied with the job I have just done.

"Ni," she looks down at me and points out how hard I am. "Let me help you," she gets down on her knees and prepares to work on me. "No, it's your day. Today is about you," I sternly stick to my plan. "I want to. If I can't then I'll be upset," she pushes me to give in. I close my eyes and shake my head. "Okay."

She smiles excitedly and begins to work me in her hands. After edging me to my high, she pulls away for a moment. My eyes widen as my tip swells more. "You said you wanted to help. If this is what helping is, I don't want help. I hate help," I run my hands through my hair and pinch my eyes shut. After a painful few seconds, she redirects her attention onto me and begins to circle her tongue on my swollen tip. "Mm," I moan out as her plump lips press a kiss on my slit and her cheeks hollow. She takes me in fully and begins to bob her head up and down, making my body twitch. "So pretty," I praise her in between moans. "It's like your pretty, filthy little mouth was made for me," I stare down at her as our eyes meet. "You turn me on so much—the way you take all of me so well. Mm," I coo as her eyes roll to the back of her head. I release into her mouth, receiving immediate swallows. "Such a filthy girl," I stand her up and wrap my hand around her throat. "Who's are you?"

"Yours," she confidently says, submitting herself to me. "Good girl," I whisper into her ear as I turn the water off. "When I get out of this bathroom I expect you to be laying on my bed in the lingerie I put in that box, do you understand?" I demand. "Yes," she nods and makes her way out of the bathroom. I prepare myself by slipping on a condom and applying deodorant and cologne. I wrap a towel around my torso necked I inch open the door. There she is, laying on the bed in all white lingerie.