𝐏𝗼𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩- 𝐊-𝐂𝐢

⚠️Warnings:
• Dealing with minor murder and stalkery
• Use of alcohol

"𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞?"

           Sitting at a section in a local strip club, K-Ci lazily drunk out of the random alcoholic bottle, which he figure was Hennessy due to the stingy taste.

"Yo, K. Getcha head outta the gutta, ight? You here to forget out her." A cheesing Dalvin said grabbing money from his pocket, throwing it at the half naked stripper who was dancing on the table.

He did nothing but ignore his friend while taking another swig of Hennessy.

His brother and two best friends decided pause on their trip back to their home town to take him to a club to get his mind away from Diamond. The woman he's been feenin' for since his teenage years. Words cant even explain how he feels about her.

From sending anonymous flowers, letters, and gifts, to nearly popping up at her home. If you was to tell K-Ci he was obsessed with this woman, he wouldn't give a damn.

K-Ci fixed the dark shades on his face and looked up at one of the strippers that was in their section walking up to him. He licked his lips, beginning to— well at least try— forget about Diamond.

"You sure you wanna do this, man?" Devante parked the car across the street from a familiar residence. The four men had just made it Monroe, North Carolina that morning at it was currently a quarter to 8.

K-Ci looked over to the drivers seat at Devante. "Now we ain't come all the way up hea for nothin did we?"

De just sighed and took off his shades. K-Ci looked back out the cracked, tinted window. The view of seeing Diamond through the living room window, casually eating cereal while watching tv made him smirk.

That smirk soon turned into a frown as a man came in view, fixing his tie as he kissed Diamond. If K-Ci's eyes were shown, anyone could see his pupils turn black.

Soon Diamond normally looked out the window and K-Ci cussed under his breath, rolling the window all the way up.

The man hugged her goodbye before making his way to the front door. K took his baseball cap off for a swift second to scratch his head, starting to mentally think about what he was about to do.