𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐌𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭- 𝐉𝐨𝐉𝐨

This update is finally here so pls tell SWINGMUSTDIE  to leave me the FAWK alone🖤.

"𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

"𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥."

DeVanté, Dalvin, K-Ci, and JoJo all sat in the studio, chilling like they usually do. They were currently talking about a upcoming event that was occurring that night.

"You already know imma be there, man." Dalvin said as his brother agreed.

"Yeah me too, ya know what I'm sayin?" DeVanté smiled as he played with the mixing board. "Mostly cause there's gonna be some fine hunnies all over the place."

He expected the boys to laugh and agree, but got received the complete opposite.

K-Ci stared at him and smacked his lips. "Shut up, whore."

DeVanté chuckled. "K, don't be mad cause we get to go and you can't. It's not our fault you tied yo' self to Ms. Mary Mack." The boys began to laughed at that statement while K-Ci rolled his eyes.

"First of all, it's not what you think it is, ight? I just know she gon be trippin and ion got time for that."

Dalvin patted his shoulder. "It's gon be alright, K. We help you sneak out."

"The hell we not!" Both De and JoJo said in union. "I am not finna help a grown ass man sneak out his own house." JoJo mentioned, fixing his watch.

K-Ci cussed at them before getting up to look through some magazines that were stacked up in the corner of the room.
"Besides, I'm not goin anyway."

All the guys, even K-Ci, groaned at him. "Come on now. Jo, you haven't been out with us since how long-"

"Since he was single." K-Ci answered before Dalvin could finish as he scanned through a playboy magazine.

JoJo shook his head. "Why would I wanna go to a party with women there when I have a woman at home?"

"Now you know Renee would let you go with us."

"I don't care if she let me go by myself, I'm still not goin. I don't even wanna go."

JoJo and Renee had been together for a year and some change so there was no doubt about there being trust in the mix of their relationship, but JoJo still wanted to keep the trust known.