𝐏𝗼𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐏𝐭.𝟐- 𝐊-𝐂𝐢

—

{Flashbacks}

"Wake ya ass up! Eggs and mothafuckin' bacee!" Dalvin yelled in front of K-Ci's room door, slapping a pot and a pan together making a beat.

The four men all stayed in an affordable condo together and it was like hell most of the time.

K-Ci opened his eyes hearing the beat of the pots and pans. He yelled for Dalvin to go away and eventually he did as told. He looked around his room knowing something was off.

Turning to his right he saw a random woman peacefully sleeping in his bed holding onto his arm. She felt something or someone leaning over her so she opened her eyes seeing K-Ci.

She smiled. "Hey baby-"

"Girl get out my bed and house." He interrupted her as he got up to find a shirt to put on.

The girl chuckled. "What?"

K-Ci turned to her pulling a white T-shirt over his head. "I said, 'Girl get out my bed and house'. For real. Getcha clothes and gon."

Of course the random woman started to protest, trying to argue about it; Like what most one night stands do.

Soon enough Dalvin was making his way back to the room and suddenly got shoved into the wall as the woman pushed past him, buttoning her shirt.

He screwed up his face as he walked into the room seeing K-Ci trying to fix his hoop earring in the mirror. "Who the hell-"

"Man, I don't rememba," After fixing it he just stared in the mirror as Dalvin stood next to him doing the same. "I really need to stop messin' with these damn girls. I need to be saving myself for Diam-"

Dalvin cut him off as he held the spatula he was holding up to K-Ci's mouth. "Don't start with that shit. At first I thought it wasn't gon last long but now it's starting to seem a little crazy."

K-Ci pushed him away as he looked at him through the mirror. "I don't care if it sounds crazy. I know I'm perfect for her and i'm gonna-" He got cut off again.

"But in reality she don't even know you just like you barely know her." Dalvin said smartly as K raised his eyebrow at him.

Only if he knew..

"You know what, get the hell out my room!" K-Ci snatched the spatula out of Dal's hand and started hitting him anywhere with it treating him like a fly. "Go! Get out you damn bug! Now!" Dalvin yelled and yelped each time trying to get him to stop by pleading.