𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐔𝐫 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬- 𝐃𝐞𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞́

"𝐈𝐭 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

"𝐈𝐭 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬."

The quartet was spending their day in the studio as usual. It was quite noisy with JoJo and Dalvin talking and throwing a mini basketball back and forth, K-Ci in the booth, and DeVanté listening to him from the outside.

Once K was done, he started walking out the booth until De stopped him.

"Wait! I think you should do your ad libs over-"

"No," K-Ci stopped him and grabbed his bottle of water that was waiting for him. "I done redid em' 4 times. I know I sound good and shit, but a nigga ti'ed."

DeVanté looked at him with sarcasm. "Ight. Now watch 'errbody skip this track 'cause of yo off beat ass."

That comment made Dalvin laugh as he messed up the rhythm of the basketball throwing, which accidentally made JoJo throw it at his arm.

K-Ci saw Dal's actions and smacked his lips.

"Man ion why you laughin so damn hard. Can't nobody even hear yo rusty ass, raggedy havin' ass voice in the background. The shit is sad."

"Don't get on my brother, Cedric. Mu'fuckas gon love his invisible vocals fuckin' 'round wit you."

Dalvin started acting extra as his brother stuck up for him. He continued to laugh and make smart remarks in the background.

The argument kept going on when the phone started to ring. Compared to the boys, the phone rings were way more quiet than they should have been.

Luckily with JoJo staying quiet the whole time, his attention went from the basketball in his hands to the phone that was on the wall.

He stood up and walked around an acting out Dal to get the still ringing phone. When he made it there, he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Where the hell is Donald?"

JoJo eyes went wide and looked around. "Uhh, he's here.."

"Put him on the phone!"

He didn't waist any time to get his friend.

"De," DeVanté turned his head to look at him. "Essie onna phone."

"Ight." He simply said, thinking nothing of it. He rolled his chair over to Joel and took the phone from him.