'𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚'𝐬 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐀 𝐇𝐨', 𝐡𝐨', 𝐡𝐨'!'- 𝐉𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢

A day late, idc.
[ sorry for errors<3 ]

"𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬!"

"𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬!"

"Well, what did they say?"

The sound of the telephone crashing back onto the hook got the three guys' attention.

Dalvin sighed. "They said to stop calling before they stick a candy cane up my—"

He was interrupted by the rest of them dragging out their huffs and puffs.

"That's cause you forgot to use that Brooklyn accent I told you to use," K-Ci raged while walking to where he was. "Here, let's just try again—"

"No!" JoJo cut him off. "We've tried enough."

It was now a week from Christmas and the quartet were just now feening for jobs. With it currently being the holiday season, they'd thought plenty of businesses would be hiring around this busy time of year, it in actuality they were being pretty selfish with their holiday income and weren't accepting applications until after new years.

They had just spent a good forty-five minutes calling and looking for different jobs, but they ended up finding close to none as of now. They were so desperate that they called the same place several times with different accents, which didn't work.

"We're basically just doin' all of this for no reason," DeVanté threw his hands up and plopped down on the couch. "Who even thought this would be a good idea?"

Soon enough, De and JoJo's eyes switched to the view of K-Ci and Dalvin.

The two looked up at them in union. "First of all," K started. "Don't try to get on us about this, alright?"

Dalvin backed him up, agreeing with him in the process.

"Besides, Dalvin thought of it first.."

Ignoring Dal's offended comments behind him, he tried to encourage the two.

"C'mon man, let's just try to find at least one—"

"There's no point!" JoJo joined DeVanté on the couch. "We're not gonna find anything. Now we have to wait another month until we're able to get jobs."

K-Ci walked into the living room, giving the two boys company, sitting on the arm of the recliner, but not before thumping Joel's hat, making it fumble off of his head. "Joel, shut up. You always gotta ruin the mood!"