𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐎𝐧 𝐀 𝐋𝐞𝐨- 𝐌𝐫. 𝐃𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐧

[Get prepared for this wack ass update<3]

"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧' 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧' 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲."

"I swear if I hear you say that shit one more time!" K-Ci yelled at Dalvin as they both walked into rehearsal for their upcoming concert.

DeVanté and JoJo, who were already there, looked over towards them.

"What's goin' on-" JoJo tried to asked, but his brother made signals for him to shut up.

"My birthday next week!" Dalvin yelled proudly while walking closer.

K-Ci mumbled under his breath before walking past JoJo and flicked his hat. "I told yo' ass to shut the hell up.."

Of course, Dalvin's birthday was coming up and anybody would be nothing but excited for their day to come. But not like Dalvin.

He made sure everybody— everybody— knew what was coming up. And he wouldn't let them hear the end of it.

"Okay so I been thinking, right," The starting of his speech made the other three sigh, and even some members on stage. "Since I'm kickin' off Leo season on the day of my birthday, y'all could set me up a big party with-"

"We could, but we won't." K-Ci interrupted.

Dalvin immediately stopped his movements and looked around at the three, looking pretty disappointed.

JoJo got his lick back by shoving K-Ci away from him. "That's not the case." He side eyed K.

"But even if we wanted to do that, we couldn't."

Dal began to jump to conclusions. "Sure you could! Just make there's nothing to do that day-"

"We have a show on the 23rd, Dalvin." DeVanté got up from his stool to move it off the stage.

JoJo got up and did the same as K-Ci went up to his mic and tested it.

Everyone was moving around, getting ready for rehearsal. Except for Dal. He didn't know whether to think they was playing around or being serious.

Meanwhile, K-Ci, JoJo, and DeVanté were all in their places, ready to rehearse.

"So you mean to tell me, just because of a show we got goin' on," He paused before proceeding. "I cant do nothin' for my birthday.

They thought for a moment then looked at each other before agreeing.

"Yeah, pretty much!" JoJo verified into his mic, checking it.