𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞- 𝐉𝐨𝐉𝐨

[ Pt. 2 to 'Too Much Trust' ]
[ view the attached photo before reading ]

 2 to 'Too Much Trust' ][ view the attached photo before reading ]—

"𝐈 𝐝𝐨."

"You ready for tonight?"

All of the boys were in a medium sized dressing room as some rented workers brung in more racks or clothing at a time.

JoJo sighed as he looked around the room, feeling his anxiety start up. "Yes?- No?- I don't know!"

"Woah, calm down, man," DeVanté looked at him through the mirror. "You not even the type to act like this. You know what you was gettin' ya' self into when you engaged to-"

"You're not helping."

It was almost time. Three more hours to be exact. And JoJo's heart was racing faster every hour. He knew from the start he'd be marrying the woman of his dreams, Renee, but now that the day has finally come, it's gets more unbelievable minute by minute.

And not only would it be a wedding where new beginnings would happen, but also a new year. It was more so Renee's idea to have a wedding on years eve; The idea of starting a new life and year with the person you love had her mind set on the wedding date.

Meanwhile, JoJo was all ears when she came to him with decorating and planning ideas as she chose to do it all on her own with little to no help. By choice, of course.

K-Ci looked at De. "Exactly! Aye, don't be comin' up in here messin' up my brotha's confidence," He then patted JoJo on the back. "As his best man, I have to make sure everything's perfect for him and i'll be damned if I let you, or anybody else ruin that!"

K stood proud after his speech while the other three stayed quiet.

"Says the nigga who almost ruined his own brother's relationship by ratting him out on something that damn near wasn't his fault.."

K-Ci's smile slowly but surely left his face as he turned to Dalvin.

"This isn't about me," Dal put his hands up in defense. "And I thought we would forget about that..." He mumbled.

As if the conversation couldn't get any worse for Cedric, JoJo himself added a comment.

"To tell you the truth, Ced, the only reason why you got invited to my wedding is because you're my brother. And the only reason why you're my best man is because pops begged me to let you," He fixed himself up while looking into the vanity mirror. "'Cause honestly, I still wanna try to break your neck for that."