𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐏𝐭. 𝟐- 𝐊-𝐂𝐢

SWINGMUSTDIE  asks, she shall receive!

Yes, Pt. 1 was about Dalvin.
Yes, Pt. 2 is about K-Ci.
Fight me.

"𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧' 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐚'

"𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧' 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐚'..."

"I swear, I'm finna quit!"

JoJo and DeVanté shared the same type of look. "That's your forty-fifth time saying that and you've been working here for damn near a year now.."

K-Ci walked past them as he had just came out from the back with about three plates in his hand and arm. He strangely managed to carefully place everything on the table before asking if they needed anything else and walking away, going back to the two dudes.

"Could you shut up?" He scrunched his face up at the two. "Why are y'all always up in here, anyway? Y'all never order anything and y'all holdin' up all the seats."

Another night in Frank's Coffee Shop, which meant another boring, 'tiring' night for Cedric. Having to deal with non-tipping customers, their attitudes, and his boss from time to time, he most definitely has been ready to give the job up.

Dalvin and Cedric had been working at the same diner for close to a year and things barely changed; The same cranky boss, the same workers, the same grouchy customers, the same always-in-a-good-mood Dalvin, and the same ole' nasty attitude K-Ci.

As for hardworking Dalvin, he called himself going to the bathroom when was really on the phone with Sierra in the back.

Sierra and he started talking soon after he gave her his number. A few months of calling, hanging out, a few dates, and plenty of convincing, she had finally agreed to be Dal's girlfriend. They were now on their eleventh month of dating and the relationship was doing nothing but filling them with joy.

"Besides, I'm still gettin' paid twelve dollars an hour while Dal gets twenty-four.." The favoritism Frank had showed throughout everyone's paycheck.

De and Jo ignored him and began having a conversation of their own. While K-Ci walked away from them to check on some more orders behind the counter, one of his co-workers tapped his shoulder.

He looked over it, "Here," They handed him a note card. Ced looked down at it with a confused facial expression. "Frank made a list of people who are supposed to be coming in for a job interview."