𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭- 𝐌𝐫. 𝐃𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐧

"𝐘𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤

"𝐘𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤."

"I'm tellin' y'all imma quit this job, watch." K-Ci rambled on and on about his and Dalvin's job at a sit in diner.

"Like the shit is called 'Frank's Coffee Shop'. I been working here for God knows how long and I still ain't met no Frank."

"K, you only been working here for a week and a half.." JoJo reminded his brother.

"And? The whole week and a half still ain't pay shit off! I need a damn raise."

As he continued to rant, someone walked past where they all were. "Get back to work, ashy boy!"

As DeVanté and JoJo started laughing, K-Ci almost broke his neck trying to see who was talking to him like that.

"Aye! Who the fu-"

Dalvin walked up to the bar area they sat at and stopped him. "That's Frank, man. You can't be talkin' to our boss like that."

"'Ain't nobody named Frank' my ass." DeVanté joked as three beautiful women walked in the diner. The sound of the bell that ringed every time someone opened the door caught their attention and made them turn their heads, except for Dalvin who was giving the orders he had to the worker behind the counter.

"Aw shit, who dat is?" DeVanté asked as if one of them knew who they were.

K-Ci turned back around and smacked his lips. "I don't know, but I ain't takin' they orders. A brotha tired."

"Cedric, you're up!" The worker at the schedule board yelled out.

Closing his eyes and sighing heavily, K-Ci took the notepad out his apron pocket and made his way to their booth.

"Alright, first things first. Y'all betta be tippin'," He looked around at the ladies in front of him. "Now, how y'all payin' fa this? Cause listen, they might be taking card, but I ain't. Cash only."

The girls ignored him and just started to order while the guys watched from afar. When they were done ordering, K-Ci walked up to Dalvin with the small note paper he ripped out the pad.

"Here."

Dalvin looked down at the small pieces of paper. "What?"

"Go put the orders on the line, dumbass."

"I ain't doing that right now. I switched with Kandace." He said, making it known that he was working at the front desk now.

"Who the hell is Kandace?"

"Man do you not know anyone here?!" DeVanté blurted out from the bar area.

"No." K-Ci replied truthfully.