𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 '𝐊'- 𝐉𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢

"𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬!"

"𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬!"

             The four boys were all enjoying their weekend before Christmas all at the DeGrate's home while De and Dal's parents were away for the same amount of time.

They did have plans to go out for the evening, but when they heard there was a snowstorm ahead, they practically got stuck inside while it was already snowing.

With Dalvin in the kitchen trying to get a head start on the cookies he was planning to back, JoJo in the living room binge watching Christmas movies, K-Ci blasting holiday music in Dal's room, and DeVanté on the phone with some girl even when he was supposed to be getting the rest of the decorations for upstairs, you could tell they all were apparently too busy to acknowledge each other.

Dalvin hummed a song that was stuck in his head while walking across the kitchen to the refrigerator and opened the door. Since it was a bit taller than him, he got on his tippy toes and reached his hand on the top of the shelf to feel around, hoping to land on his bag of chocolate chips.

After searching for a while, he realized they weren't there anymore.

Already knowing who took them, Dalvin stormed out of the kitchen.

"DeVanté! DeVanté!?"

No response. Well they made sense since anyone could barely hear anything with the loud music playing by K-Ci.

"Donald, get'cho ass up here! I know you ate my damn chocolate chips! What I tell yo' ass about touchin' my stuff?"

"You owe me another bag of chocolate chips!"

Dalvin waited as if he was going to get a reply, which he did, but not from his brother.

"Oh these were yours, Dal?" My bad, man.."

Dalvin looks over to see JoJo sitting in the couch with slightly melted chocolate on his finger tips and a mini sized, yellow Nestle bag on his lap.

"Great! Now I have no chips for my cookies." Dalvin shrugged aggressively.

All of a sudden K-Ci came rushing to the top of the stairs.

"Can you keep it the hell down?! I can't hear my Christmas music!"

"Ain't nobody worried about you or that so called music you playin'!"