𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧'- 𝐃𝐞𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞́

(Here's an ass update until I finish my other drafts ❤️)

"𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝗺𝐞? 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰

"𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝗺𝐞? 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰."

             DaVanté, Dalvin, and K-Ci were all sitting at their lunch table talking and eating— barely—, just enjoying their, what felt like, short break until next period.

K-Ci was currently poking Dalvin on the side of his face with a cold fry. "Man would you stop?"

"No."

As he continued to do so, JoJo walked up to the table and sat down with his tray full of unwanted food. "I don't know who told these lunch ladies that they can cook, but whoever did was lyin' they ass off."

He looked down at the tray to see a dry chicken sandwich with the bread being smashed down way too much, which made cracks on the top of the bun. There was also curly fries on the side with milk.

Dalvin also looked at JoJo's tray. "Wait, where's your fruit?"

"The lady walked away for a minute so I didn't grab one."

DeVanté chuckled as he opened his bag of Doritos he got from the vending machine along with a bottle of sprite and a bag of skittles. "It must suck to be y'all."

"De shut up. We all know you stole that money from ya momma's purse." With K-Ci being distracted by talking, Dalvin took that as an opportunity to snatch the fry from his hand and threw it at his face.

"And ain't even get me nothin'." Dalvin mumbled.

De shook his head, putting a chip in his mouth knowing he really stole money from Dalvin's wallet instead.

JoJo was randomly looking around when he noticed the lunch lady who stood by the fruit jog up to the table.

"Here baby, you forgot a fruit." She sat an apple onto his tray and walked away.

The four continued to talk and mess around as the time went by. They were making more conversation when JoJo looked up and noticed Elise walking into the noisy lunch room.

He began to tap DeVanté. "Aye, De. There go ya girl." De looked over as well but turned back around as he saw who he was talking about.