Run Down On Ember

She was born March 3 1995, making her 28 since she blipped away.

Black hair, Brown eyes, 5'7, and a slim build, but she's ripped.

Ember Henry joined the avengers ever since they were first formed. Nick fury recruited her after he saw how well she can fight. Natasha Romanoff and Ember were very close in skill, Natasha taking top spot. As Nat was called black widow, Ember took on the alias Silver Shadow. But she never goes by it at all.

After they defeated Loki and moved into the tower. Ember and Steve became very close friends. Than she helped him and Nat fight the winter soldier and that's when she met Sam. She instantly felt a connection with him and they had a secret spark ignite between them and they both new it.

Ultron happened, than Cap and Tony's fall out, where she chose Cap's side.
After Steve released them all from prison, Ember decided to leave Steve, Nat and Sam and start her own life. Feeling like she had to prove her own self worth. Never getting a chance to tell Sam her feelings.

Than she fought again with the Avengers when Thanos came to earth. She was dusted away on the Wakanda battle field, feet away from Sam, as they stared into each other's eyes.

When she came back. Portals opened and she walked out onto the destroyed battle field. She fought long and hard with the Avengers. Thanos was killed by Tony, So after the funeral was held, she left them again.

And now Sam has brought her back from hiding!