-X-

Days on the ship, or rather boat didn't pass at all. They barely managed to fish (even though it was a fishing boat), nor could settle how to procure water to drink. Trojan and Leo catched a fever from travelling on the sea, so they left them to rest under the standing shelter while the others slept on the deck, having to endure the sun. Furthermore Jennie had a nauseous feeling that occasionally led her to barf. So in conclusion, everything was going perfect.

"We have one! Haul the nets up! Haul them up!" Lisa called excitedly, her head was peeking underneath the railing to the nets, almost submerging for a clear view.

"First off all you are scaring all the fishes away with your loud voice! Also, we are not pulling the nets in for only one fish! We are waiting!" Chaeyoung grabbed her by her collar and dragged her away from the nets.

"Oh no! It escaped!" Lisa whined.

"Maybe if you were more quiet!" Chaeyoung scolded.

"Maybe if you had hauled the nets up!" Lisa fired back.

"Maybe if you--"

Jisoo sighed. When will they ever catch a break from fighting. The thief was cutting the edge of the timber from the boat off with her silver dagger. She jerked when her finger was slit slightly by a splinter that she pulled out with modest pain. Clearly she has experienced bigger pain than this small cut but it nevertheless was stinging annoyingly and she couldn't deny that.

Suddenly she felt her hand being lifted, she watched the princess as she inspected her finger and surrounded the tip around her lips to make it hurt less. Jisoo's head was practically exploding as Jennie sucked on her finger for a second before letting go. The finger was numb, she froze completely.

"Do you really think we can set fire with a bit of wood on the open sea?" Jennie asked her companion, nudging her shoulder because she seemed paralysed. Luca mimicked her action and nudged Jisoo with his paw as he sat in the crook of Jennie's neck.

"Huh? Um... Yeah! Lisa has rocks to ignite fire with." She placed her hand in her pocket, turning around to hide her blushing face.

They were all thirsty. Lisa has tried drinking the sea water but spit it right back out. Now their new idea is to warm the water first, then drink it. This method was suggested by Jennie who told them how tea was served to her in the castle. She hasn't drank it without herbs but Chaeyoung did have some herbs of her own that she gathered before they set sails. With the herbs it might be more bearable to drink the salty water. Jisoo has also consumed heated water from the river before but never from the ocean.

"Hey Jisoo," The redhaired girl approached her and Jisoo saw it as a great excuse to avoid this awkward atmosphere (which probably was only awkward for her). She went with Chaeyoung to the other side of the boat. "I think it's time to tell Lisa." She whispered in her ear.

She has asked the two to come clean with Lisa about Jennie's identity to make things simpler for them. Chaeyoung had a point. Keeping secrets from Lisa would make it harder for all of them whenever they are in a situation where they could need her cooperation to hide Jennie. Even though they didn't want to involve her in that mess, she was already kinda part of it. So it's only fair to be honest with her. Besides they have grown to trust her.

"But I'm surprised you are the one to propose this confession. Didn't you claim you dislike her?" Jisoo spoke suggestively, keeping a smirk on her face as she looked at the offended girl.

"Excuse you? I do dislike her. It's just that I'm thinking of the group." Chaeyoung crossed her arms overly defensive.

"Oh? We are a group now?" Jisoo teased.