Green eyes🤍

****SORTA SMUT IDK****

You and JJ always had this thing. You weren't together or anything, but you had slept together a couple of times and were clearly super into each other. The Pogues were clueless to it though.

You were all at John B's, having a barbecue and some drinks out in his garden.

You were sat next to John B and opposite JJ. You could feel his eyes on you the entire time.

"Y/N you know you'd fail it if you tried to literally backflip right now" John B shouted, reaching over to push you a little. You gasped dramatically.

"I so wouldn't!"

"You would! You'd be too worried that we'd see down your skirt or some shit-"

At those words, JJ sucked in a breath and stood up abruptly. Everyone went silent, so he smiled to release the tension.

"Y/N could you help me with some more beers?" He asked.

You got up immediately, and a conversation with John B, Kie and Pope began again. Following JJ inside, you could hardly keep up with how much he was rushing through to the spare room.

He walked inside and stood by the door, watching you walk inside too before closing the door quite harshly.

Spinning to you, he held out his arm.

"What was that?" He said.

You frowned cluelessly. "What was what?"

"You and John B being all buddy buddy"

You let out a little laugh at JJ's response. It had never been like that with John B, so even just the thought was funny to you. JJ clearly wasn't having any of it though.

He stepped closer to you.

"You think it's funny?" He asked, a frustrated tone in his voice.

"Well yeah. I don't understand why you're so worked up about it"

JJ's hand held onto one side of your face, his thumb tipping your chin up to look at him and keeping it there.

"Because you're mine"

As soon as he said that, your breath hitched a bit. Technically he was wrong, because you were both free to do your own things despite how much you were into eachother, but you loved it still.

And then you felt a wave of anger. If you were 'his', why weren't you two dating? You didn't want anyone else, and he didn't want anyone else either.

"No I'm not though!" You shouted, pushing his hand off your face. "Otherwise you would actually wanna commit to me! I'm so fucking tired of this JJ! We're going round in circles constantly, it's exhausting!"

There was a moment of silence.

JJ was just smirking at you.

"Say something damn it!" You ordered.

"Sorry I was undressing you in my head"

A literal growl escaped your throat before you threw yourself at JJ, lips on his roughly and your arms wrapping themselves around his neck.

His hands were gripping each side of face tightly, giving him the ability to kiss you harder and harder.

JJ pulled his lips away from yours with a shaky breath and a tiny moan before attaching his lips to your neck instead. He sucked and bit at your skin as you held the back of his head, basking in the feeling.

As his lips trailed further down to your chest, his hand reached up to grip your throat.

At that, you weakened completely. You stumbled back against the door, letting it stabilise you as JJ could do what he does best.

You watched JJ get into his knees smoothly, his face in line with your skirt. His huge hands gripped onto the outsides of your thighs before trailing under your skirt to your lacy underwear.

He pulled it down your legs slowly and gently, looking up into your eyes the whole time.

Once they were at your feet, his gripped the outsides of your thighs again and dipped his head under your skirt, his lips finally where you really wanted them.

You let out a loud moan, hoping the music was too loud for the Pogues to hear outside.

One of your hands was gripping onto the door handle, and the other was searching for somewhere to hold.

"Oh God Jay" You let out, a hand gripping at his wavy locks.

He knew exactly what to do to make you go crazy.

The feeling was almost unbearable. Your legs were giving up on you more and more, and JJ knew because you could feel him attempting to hold you up with the weight of his arms on your thighs...

~

2 minutes later and you were done. Flustered, overwhelmed, very much more than satisfied.

In silence, he pulled his head away, his hair all messy and his cheeks rosy red, and then tugged your underwear back up your legs. With a rub of your thighs, his stood back up and towered over you. You kept your eyes on his the whole time.

He used his thumb to wipe the corner of his mouth, before bringing it to your lips.

You did what he clearly wanted you to do, and he watched you with awe.

You two could literally not stay away from eachother. You were eachothers fuel. But JJ's was also fuelled on jealousy, and that sometimes comes to your advantage...