Need🤍

*SMUT:) It's unprotected sex bc they're stupid so don't be silly wrap your Willy. Y'all can shut up about being robbed now xo*

~

JJ's dad was in jail, meaning you two were home alone all the time. You'd occasionally go back to your own house, but you couldn't miss out on having some uninterrupted time with your boyfriend. Even if that was to just cuddle or talk in peace.

To be honest, you guys hadn't really seen the Pogues a lot recently, you had just been spending quality time together as a couple.

You knew John B was going to be round at JJ's after he had finished work today, but that wasn't until a lot later in the night. They were planning on playing video games and smoking some weed; the usual.

Work got in the way a little though. When JJ had the whole day off, you would always have to work.

Today was one of those days.

You walked through his front door that he always left open to find him sat on the couch watching tv. He was wearing his grey sleeveless top, showing his big, tanned arms easily.

God he looked good.

He smiled as soon as he saw you, his one leg that was once resting on top of his other knee now dropping so he could see you better as you walked towards him.

"Hey pretty lady" He said cheerfully with a slight accent.

You smiled back at him, dropping down next to him.

"Hey"

You leaned in to kiss him, your lips lingering on his for a little longer than usual, but also not making it too obvious that you wanted him.

"How was your day" He asked, pushing a stand of hair behind your ear.

"Meh"

"Meh?" He repeated you, scrunching his nose.

"Meh" You confirmed, shrugging a little.

"Well the films just started so watch it with me" He said, shrugging so that he was stretching his legs and leaving a space in front of his body for you.

You scooted so that you were the small spoon. You rested the side of your head on his arm, but couldn't help but be distracted by his hand that rested under your shirt and on the bare skin of your waist. The tips of his fingers caressed your sides, almost making their way near your belly button.

It really didn't help you when he touched you there.

10 minutes into the film and you were already discreetly backing your ass up against him.

He didn't mention it at first, but then it became more and more obvious.

"Y/N" He sounded quietly from behind you.

You turned your head. "What?" You asked innocently.

"You know what"

You were always shy when admitting what you wanted. JJ loved that about you. He loved having that effect on you; it made him even more keen to make you feel good. Your innocent act made him go crazy.

You didn't respond to his comment. Instead, you sat up and turned around a little so that you could see him.

"I can't see the movie" JJ said. He was clearly trying to make you want him more by acting unbothered. He knew it would drive you crazy. He knew you too well.

Fed up and frustrated, you shot up off the couch, grabbed the remote from the table in front, and paused the film.

By that point, JJ had moved so he was sat with his legs off the couch.