Redfield adventure🤍

The loud hiss of a snake interrupted you and the Pogues from pulling some plants off of the 'Redfield' grave.

You all screamed, JJ immediately pushing you back forcefully.

"That's a moccasin alright! Ye old dr cottonmouth! Death in tall grass" JJ chatted on before barking at the snake, causing you all to hush him.

"JJ shut up!" You said. "You're gonna wake the frickin dead man!" Pope added as the snake disappeared away.

"They're afraid of dogs, everyone knows that man"

You rolled your eyes.

"Wait hold on," JJ said, grabbing John B's shoulder, "If there's one, there's probably dozens"

He began to bark again, making you slap his arm.

"Stop barking at the snakes!" John B called out as everyone spoke over each other. JJ looked at you with a smile.

"Feisty" He whispered, commenting on your slap.

Pope managed to control the situation, telling John B that you guys weren't gonna get in there and that you should all leave. You, ignoring the conversation, scanned the grave in order to notice any way you could possibly get through.

"I'll do it" You announced, shutting Kie and the boys up.

"What?" John B sounded.

You moved closer to the hole you had spotted and looked at John B.

"I can get through" You told him.

"Nah ah ah" JJ then butted in. "There's no fuckin way I'm letting you go in there"

"Pope will you help me up?" You asked, ignoring JJ. Pope kneeled down and held out his hands for you so you stepped on one of them, but before you could get any further, JJ took your hand and pulled you back down.

"Y/N did you hear what I said? You're not going in there" He growled, holding your hand tighter.

You huffed, pulling your hand away and beginning to climb on Pope's again. Then all of a sudden JJ's arms went around your waist and threw you over his shoulder. You gasped and kicked your legs about as he walked away from the grave.

"JJ put me down!" You whisper-shouted, but JJ didn't listen.

"I'm not about to let you walk into a fuckin death trap babe" He said.

You gave up and just let your body flop, so JJ finally put you down. You crossed your arms sassily and frowned.

"I'm not some precious diamond JJ I can do shit myself"

JJ chewed on his bottom lip, taking in your angry appearance. "Well you're precious to me and I don't want you getting hurt" He said softly.

You looked into his eyes and could see his nerves on the thought of putting you in danger. You grabbed his hand and rubbed it gently with your thumb, giving him a sympathetic smile.

"Just let me do this. I'm the only one that can fit through there"

JJ twisted his lips side to side in discomfort.

"Besides like you said, we've got nothing to lose. If there's snakes in there, I trust you to help me out"

He forced a little nod and ran his fingers through his hair. "Kiss me" You demanded, to which JJ complied and kissed your lips gently.

You smiled after pulling away and then walked back over to the Pogues. They put their thumbs up at you and you did the same, JJ hanging back a little just to be stroppy.

Pope helped you up and in through the whole. JJ immediately pushed the others to peer in, trying to capture of a view of you.

"Are you alright?" He called out nervously.

"Uh huh" You sounded, your torch lighting the way as you searched for anything out of the ordinary.

"You're sure there's no snakes? Don't walk any further until you're 100 percent"

You smiled and took another step, telling him you were sure. You were silent for a little while in order to focus on what you were doing. JJ began to get fidgety, taking several hits of his juul as a coping mechanism.

"Y/N?"

You ignored him, being too focussed on something you had found in the grave. You hesitated to take out the big envelope labelled 'bird'.

"Y/N are you good?" JJ called out again.

You scanned the envelope, in a world of your own as you tried to figure out what it could be.

"Bro get me in there now" You heard him say, which snapped you out of your thoughts.

"No J I'm fine! I found something!"

The Pogues all said 'what?' in unison, JJ asking if it was gold. You pushed the envelope through the hole, letting the group investigate it too.

"Ok cool we've got a piece of paper. Now can we get Y/N out of there?" JJ asked, peering it to find you.

He held his hand out for you to grab before letting you do the rest, being there to catch you if you needed. You hopped down to the floor, brushing off some cobwebs.

"Look at you getting all stressy" You grinned at JJ.

He rolled his eyes and took out his blunt, lighting it effortlessly.

He took a hit and then playfully blew the smoke towards you. You blew it back to him, making him chuckle at the fact that you could be as childish as him.

"Guys we gotta go" Pope all of a sudden announced. Ah shit, here we go again...