I'll be there for you-Part 2🤍

"Where's JJ?" Kie asked as you both walked down the beach in your bikinis, surfboards under your arms. She expected JJ to be with you for a surf.

"I dunno" You replied blankly. Kie frowned. "We're not really talking right now"

"Is everything alright?" She questioned.

"Honestly Kie...I don't know. But can we not talk about it right now?"

Kiara nodded and took your hand, jogging into the sea with you. You both spent a good hour catching some amazing waves. It helped to get your mind off things but you knew sooner or later you'd have to talk to JJ about what happened.

—————————————————————————

You were walking out of the sea and laughing with Kiara when you spotted JJ sat on a log, his head hung low.

Walking in silence towards him, JJ's head dipped up. A sad expression was planted on his battered face.

You stood in front of him with Kiara next to you, clutching your board tightly.

"Can we talk?" JJ asked quietly.

You glanced at Kiara and she put her hand on your shoulder. "I'll see you later okay?" She smiled before walking off.

That left you and JJ alone, awkwardly looking at eachother.

"I really wanna talk to you" He said after a couple of seconds. You bit the inside of your cheeks and nodded a little.

"Okay"

JJ let out a sigh of relief that you would hear him out. You sat beside him, leaving some distance between the both of you.

"I'm sorry for how I acted the other day" He said as you stared at the ground. You looked up at him. The bruises scattering his face reminded you of how angry he was. How harshly he spoke to you.

"It's not like me to speak to you in that way, you know that"

You look back at the ground.

"The things you said to me..." You whispered. JJ ran his fingers through his hair. "I've never felt so worthless"

"You are not worthless Y/N. Far from it. I just wasn't myself. I-I wasn't thinking"

There was a few moments of silence.

"Can you find it in you to forgive me?" He finally asked softly, his hand hesitating but then resting on top of yours. You immediately relaxed at the touch of his skin on yours.

You let out a heavy breath, looking into his eyes and seeing pure pain and helplessness. You began to tear up, placing your forehead against his so your noses were touching.

"You have to let me in Jay" You said with a voice crack.

JJ nodded, his hands coming up to your face.

"Promise you won't shut me out?"

He placed a kiss to your lips. "I promise"