After work🤍

You closed the door quietly after a long late shift at work. Taking a quick breather, you already felt more relaxed and content in the chateau. John B has gone away with Sarah for a couple of days so you, JJ and your baby girl Alice have the place to yourself.

"Mommy's home" You heard JJ say from the kitchen.

Rustling sounds edged closer and closer until finally JJ came into view, holding your smiley little girl.

"Heyyy" You grinned, tickling Alice's neck . Alice squirmed with a giggle.

JJ smiled at you and leaned in, pecking your lips.
"Hey baby" He said softly, tucking some hair behind your ear. "How was work?"

You rolled your eyes.

"Tiring but at least I get to see troublemaker over here! What are you doing still up?" You asked your little girl as JJ passed her over to you.

"Me and daddy played games" She grinned. JJ chuckled and caressed her hair, admiring her white blonde locks that had grown so quickly.

"Well we gotta get you to bed now sweetie or else you'll be too tired to play tomorrow!"

Alice nodded.

"I'll put her to bed. I've run you a bath so you just relax okay?" JJ whispered. You smiled and nodded before giving Alice back to her dad.

You gave her a kiss and headed to the bathroom. You closed the door but left in unlocked because you knew JJ would want to come in. You stripped off straight away and got in, immediately sinking down into the warm bubbles with an 'ahh'.

Sure enough, JJ walked into the bathroom a couple of minutes later. You smiled at eachother before he sat himself on the toilet seat.

"Guess who came into work today" You said to JJ.

"Who?"

"Mrs Crain" You replied, to which JJ widened his eyes and grinned.

"Did she recognise you?" He sarcastically asked.

"Jay" You giggled, shaking your head. You couldn't help but feel sorry for the poor woman, but she was also fucking crazy and shot at you guys a couple of years back.

"How is she still kickin?"

You shook your head but as you did, your rough bun you had thrown your hair into fell loose. You listed your hands to fix it, but they were soaking wet and covered with bubbles.

JJ chuckled before kneeling on the floor in front of you and bringing his big hands to your head.

He used his fingertips and palms to scoop up your hair again. He pulled off the hair tie that he always had on his wrist and used it to secure the messy bun. It was not the most flattering hairstyle on you since there were loose pieces all over the place, but it was better than nothing.

He pushed a couple of pieces behind your ear and then held your cheeks, placing a kiss to your lips.

"You gotta take some time off" JJ whispered, his lips brushing against yours as he spoke. You just nodded, fluttering your eyes close when you felt JJ softly rub the skin of your cheeks.

"Promise me you will? I'm worried about you"

You opened your eyes and looked into JJ's. Concern was planted all over his face.

"I promise. I just gotta get summer season out the way"

~

You guys stayed there talking for another 25 minutes, before you started to wrinkle and knew it was time to get out. JJ handed you your towel, so you got up, wrapped it around you, and stepped out of the bath.

You went to sort the water, but JJ put his hand on your shoulder.

"I'll sort it" He said gently.

"You sure? I don't mind-"

"Yeah yeah, go settle down" He responded before you could finish your sentence. You pecked his lips as you walked past him.

This seemed to be an every day routine. He really took care of you, despite how childish he was most of the time. You loved both sides of JJ, but now you were both growing up and raising a little girl, so smoking weed and running from cops wasn't on the top of JJ's priorities list anymore...