2 - If

We were on an aircraft heading out of Sokovia. I sat in the front with dad while he drove the ship. I turned around and saw Natasha interrupt Bruce who was probably listening to Opera with his headphones.

"Hey, the lullaby worked better than ever."

"Just wasn't expecting the Code Green."

"you hadn't been there, there would've been double the casualties. My best friend would've been a treasured memory."

"You know, sometimes exactly what I want to hear isn't exactly what I want to hear."

"How long before you trust me?"

"Shouldn't be long. Since we are after all a family." Barry chimed in.

"It's not you I don't trust." Bruce said.

"Thor, report on the Hulk?"

"The gates of Hell are filled with the screams of his victims." Natasha and Barry glared at Thor and Banner groaned in despair."Uh, but, not the screams of the dead, of course. No no, uh...wounded screams, mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and, and uh... and gout."

"Hey Banner, Dr. Cho's on her way in from Seoul, is it okay if she sets up in your lab?" Tony said.

"Uh, yeah, she knows her way around."

"Thanks." He then turned to JARVIS "Tell her to prep everything, Barton's gonna need the full treatment."

"Very good sir."

I suddenly felt hungry. I looked and saw the chips on the dash. I looked around and grabbed it when dad took a chip. "Hey!" I said. "What I'm hungry?!"

Then I grabbed the whole bag before he could take it. "Excuse you."

"What. I'm hungry." I said. He chuckled. Tony groaned.

"JARVIS, take the wheel so the Supersoldiers don't kill us all."

"Yes, sir. Approach vector is locked."

I sat on the couch next to Tera. Morgan quickly joined. " It feels good, yeah? I mean, you've been after this thing since SHIELD collapsed. Not that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties, but..." she told Tony.

"No, but this... this brings it to a close." Thor interrupted.

"As soon as we find out what else this has been used for. I don't just mean weapons. Since when is Strucker capable of human enhancement?" Dad asked.

"Banner and I'll give it the once before it goes back to Asgard. Is that cool with you?" Tony said. Thor nodded his head. "I mean, just a few days until the farewell party. You're staying right?"

Tera's eyes lit up when he said party. Thor was about to say something but Tera quickly jumped up. "Yes, yes, of course. A victory should be honored with revels."

"Yeah. Who doesn't love revels. Captain?"

"Hopefully this puts an end to the Chitauri and HYDRA, so. Yes, revels."

Our aircraft landed at the Avengers Tower on New York. Barton was taken by Dr. Cho to have his wounds tended to. Soon it was just Dad, Tony, and me. Maria walked in.

"Lab's all set up, boss."

Tony pointed to dad. "Uh, actually, he's the boss. I just pay for everything, and design everything and make everyone look cooler."

Maria handed me a tablet and walked off

~

"What's the word on Strucker?" Dad asked.