11 - Soldier?

Morgan Stark POV

A man sat at a desk, facing Bucky's pod. "Hello, Mr. Barnes. I've been sent by the United Nations to evaluate you. Do you mind if I sit? Your first name is James?"

I can't believe Brooklyn would even help this man. He looks like a homeless hobo. I bet she was forced into it by her father. I just hope wherever she was, she was okay.

"The receipt for your gear." I heard Sharon say behind me.

"'Bird costume'? Come on." Sam groaned. I let a chuckle slide.

"I didn't write it." I saw Sharon press a button which stopped the restriction on the audio from Bucky's evaluation.

"I'm not here to judge you. I just want to ask you a few questions. Do you know where you are, James? I can't help you if you don't talk to me, James."

"My name is Bucky."

Steve POV

"Why would the Task Force release this photo to begin with?" I asked.

"Get the word out, involve as many eyes as we can?"Sharon questioned.

"Right. It's a good way to flush a guy out of hiding. Set off a bomb, get your picture taken. Get seven billion people looking for the Winter Soldier."

"You're saying someone framed him to find him."

Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying.

"Steve, we looked for the guy for two years and found nothing." Sam argued.

Everything seemed to be going wrong. Sam and I got our suits taken, Bucky was framed, and Brooklyn was taken from me.

And I had no say.

"We didn't bomb the UN. That turns a lot of heads." I argued back.

"Yeah, but that doesn't guarantee that whoever framed him would get him. It guarantees that we would." Sharon's gaze fell on the evaluator on the screen.

I frowned and looked around. "Yeah." I noticed Morgan watching the evaluation.

Bucky POV

"Tell me, Bucky. You've seen a great deal, haven't you?" The guy asked.

"I don't want to talk about it."

Why was my life like this? It's not my fault that I am this way. "You fear that... if you open your mouth, the horrors might never stop. Don't worry." He said. He looked at his screen.

Morgan POV

Out of nowhere, sparks started to fly everywhere. "Great. Come on, guys, get me eyes on Barnes. Go." Everett commanded.

"FRIDAY, get me the source of that outage." Dad said. Barry and Talia ran over to me. We noticed Sam and Steve racing to Bucky.

Bucky POV

"What the hell is this?" I asked confused, dazed, and scared.